Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Moving out

I went to school the next morining and was more upset because everybody found out about my baby. I saw people laughing at me. I turned to face the door and I ran out the doors. Then I drove to the park and then I decided that I needed to get a puppy. I got a Pomeranian puppy and she was only two months old. I named her Lucy. Then I went to work and I even told my boss that I came to work morning shift. Then I had the slightest feeling that my parents were going to kick me out so I bought me my own apartment.

I knew my mom and dad were not home so I grabbed everything I owned and moved it into my new apartment. I had time to spare so then I decided to go to the baby store. I decided to leave because I didn't know the gender yet. So then I decided to go to the playground. I watched all the little children play. I smiled when they came over to pet my dog.

I went back to school and decided to pick up Kylie. As I drove her I said " Kylie I have the feeling that mom and dad are kicking me out so I decided to buy an apartment. All my stuff is already there. If you wanted to then we can get all you stuff to because I have another spare room." She looked at me and said " I'll move out but don't you think the spare room belongs to the baby?" "I have two spare rooms. One for you and one for me and another for the baby."

Kylie smiled. "So this is why you got me out of school early." I looked back. "Yes so we can get all you stuff to. So are you coming?" "Yes!"

We got home and we grabbed everything of hers to. Then we hurried up and rearanged everything in her room. We were going to paint our rooms tomorrow. Then we went to our house smiling and laughing until my mom and dad shouted at me. "Amy Elizabeth Williams! We have decided that since you are having a kid that you must move out!" Then Kylie got in this and said "I'm going with her." My parents said "Fine but you will be visiting us often ok?" Then I said "Fine but don't worry we moved our stuff to my house already."

We were very excited that we were on our own now.