Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Put Down

We walked holding hands. "Amy, When you turn 17, will you marry me?" I gave him a looked with a huge smile on my face. "Yes!" Then he got down on one knee. "Will you marry me my sweet Amy?" I looked down. "Yes!" The ring was beautiful. We kissed and then he whispered "I will never stop loving you." He dropped me off and I went inside to show my family. As Jason got out of his car to unlock his front door to his apartment, Some man randomly grabbed him.

They beat him up. I got a call from him at the hospital. I drove at full speed to the hospital. "Honey are you alright?" "It was that guy again he won't stop. I am in alot of pain." I leaned down and kissed him. "Does that make you feel a little better?" "Yes."

I drove him to my house where he slept over. I snook him in overnight. He was so happy to be with someone like me and you could tell. He touched my stomach. "Seven months little baby. That's all we have left until we finally get to meet you." We smiled at each other.

"Jason what if he doesn't stop?'' "I promise baby,I will not let him kill me."

"OK. Be careful Babe." He grabbed my hand. "I will try to." Something was bothering him. Maybe he felt like the guy was trying to kill him.

I layed on him and stroked his hair and said "Everything is going to be alright." I knew nothing was going right but I had to tell him that so he doesn't get worried.

All I knew was that I was scared. I was terrified.