Sequel: Unbelievable

Invisible

Depressed again

I came home from school. I had to go get an ultra sound. I found out the gender of the baby. Me and Jason were having a baby girl. Then I was home alone while Kevin and Kylie were still at school. I sat in the baby's nursery in the rocking chair. I saw Jason's face. Then I spoke. "Jason, Its been five months since you died. I'm seven months. We are having a baby girl." He smiled and said "That's great. I'll be there when she is born." I looked at him unbelievably. "I miss you so much. What should I name her?" "How about Angel." I looked at him and he started again. "She is a miracle baby. I am dead,it even survived when you got stabbed in the stomach." I looked at my bump and smiled I started to cry. "That's a beautiful name. "Jason words can't describe the pain of your death." His ghostly body came closer to me. I had no idea how this happened but our lips touched and we kissed.

I thought that was impossible. My face was full of tears. "Amy I don't know how that just happened." "Maybe it was the power of love. It couldn't stop our love." He wiped my tears away. Then I watched him fade away with the wind. I fell to the ground crying. "Come back!"

Then I went into my Jewelry Box and got out a ring box and put on my engagement ring.
I felt a big pain in my stomach. I screamed on the top of my lungs and I was crying. Kylie just got home and ran to the nursery. Kevin was with her. They drove me to the hospital.

I had a false labor. I was told not to be depressed and to try not to cry as much.
Kevin then came up to me and said " I thought I could help you! It has been five fucking months! Get over the fucking Dickhead!" That was the wrong thing he had said. "Kevin! He means the world to me! Don't ever call him that!" I hit him across the face. He then pushed me to the ground. "Bitch I should of known that I couldn't love a whore like you!"

I started to cry once more. Kylie was trying to calm me down. The pain grew bigger. I was having contractions. But then the doctor stopped all the pain before it got worse.

I had my heart broken. I didn't care anymore. I went home and slit my wrist. I kept on doing it.
Jason was there by my side again. "Amy don't do it." I cried more. "I want to kill myself!" "Don't you are carrying something special don't do it!"

Once again I listened. I got up and dropped the knife. I hugged him. I kissed him and then he faded away. I found myself crying on the floor once again.