Status: This is my first story on this site, so forgive me if I'm inexperienced on the knack of updating..

Insanity at Its Finest

Parker Stefan has always been the perfect daughter. The city couldn't even taint this one. She was raised with high values, high morals, and high standards. She's graduated and is ready to begin her independent life but lies, betrayal, and guilt will get in her way. Parker is faced with many new challenges, love being one of them. Will she go along with everyone's silly games? Or will she put a stopper to the madness and find herself along the way?
Nathaniel Milano isn't your typical heroin. He isn't really a heroin at all, nor a villain. Nathaniel is just Nathaniel, only with a lot of rage. He is himself in every sense of the word. He attains more power than your average twenty-two year old. The Milano name is a powerful one, it's just too bad his family has disowned him. Nathaniel has been wrongly held in an Insane Asylum since the age of eighteen. Finally, he's out and with a little help from Parker, he's coming back for what is rightfully his. But in the end, will it be worth it to him?
Let's call it...happenstance.
  1. Prologue
    What ever happened to the meaning of love..?