‹ Prequel: Skin and Bones
Status: Hiatus

Eat My Heart Out

Chemistry

“I hate chemistry,” I mumble to myself, shove the book aside and pick up where I left off in my math book. It’s a good way to study, at least for me. I kinda got the idea from watching Gilmore Girls, but hey; that Rory is one smart chick.

I’m so gay.

I move around a little to make myself more comfortable – my back and shoulders are starting to ache a little from carrying my torso as I lie on my stomach, but I can handle it for about half an hour longer.

I lean over the edge of my bed and pick up my notebook. It kinda “fell” off the bed when I switched over to Greek mythology. I find where I left off and write the numbers, letter and weird-ass symbols, all while trying to make sense of it all.

Suddenly I hear light footsteps shuffle down the stairs, and I slowly prepare myself to get interrupted in the middle of my studying.

“Hey, Gee,” Frank says cheerfully and skips over to kiss my cheek. It’s barely a kiss, seeing as his lips only grazes my skin, and it makes me a little giddy – just giddy enough to break my concentration.
“How’s the studying going?” he asks as he sits down near my legs. I think I “left” my marker there, but I guess he’d feel it if he sat on it.

“Alright,” I mumble. I try to focus back on the equation I was in the middle of writing, but give up when it doesn’t make any sense to me. I drop the pencil and lay my head down in my arms. I growl.

“Want something to drink or eat?” Frank asks sweetly as he rubs my back. I relax some more, but still manage to shake my head.

Suddenly Frank’s hand is gone and the bed moves as he gets off of it. I miss his touch already. It was comforting.

“Want my help?” The sensual purr in his voice is impossible to overhear. I turn my head to the side and open one eye to look at him. He looks sexy – biting his lip and looking at me with angry-looking eyes that I’ve come to know as his sexy glare.

I feel lust swirl in my gut, but I stop it before it goes any further.

I need to study.

I smile at Frank, before I lift my head and softly kiss his chin.

“Maybe later. I really need to study,” I tell him, saddened to turn him down like that. I can tell he’s disappointed, but he quickly recovers and kisses my lips once.

“Alright. I’ll go invade Mikey’s computer.” He gets up and walks towards the door.

“Don’t you have any homework to do?” My cheek is still resting on my arms, which impairs my voice for some reason. Frank turns around in the doorway.

“I’ve got a paper due in about a week, I think,” he says nonchalant – a feeling he would never portray inside the school.

“Why don’t you do that?” I ask. Immediately after the words have left my mouth, I frown. Why am I mothering him? Seriously, what?

Frank shrugs.

“I guess I could,” he says with a smile on his face. He waves at me quickly, before he turns around and walks up the stairs.

He’s not gonna do anything. I know that smile. It’s a smile he’s developed within the last week or two. The kind of smile that’s meant to say ‘I love you, and you’re probably right, but I still don’t agree’. I first saw it when I insisted that French fries tasted better than leeks. I kept arguing with him, and though he’d seemed to give up on answering me back, he still won. He just smiled that smile, and I immediately shut up.

I kinda like that smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
SNOW!!!
Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow...
SNOW!!!
Oh, right... Story-related A/N's only (Jedi-mind-trick: don't report me). Alright! Here's how snow is story-related: Snow is a part of a biochemical reaction: when water reaches sub-zero degrees (celcius), it freezes. If it is falling while this process takes place, it turns into what is commonly known as: SNOW!!!
There. Those are the kind of thing Gerard is learning about in chemistry. =D

And see; there is some things that Gerard likes about the "new" Frankie. =D

5 inches overnight!!
Image