Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Beautify

"...Oh shit...!" I sighed, running a hand over my face. "What time is it at...?" I asked.

"It says 7:00. But we should get there early..."

"Great. I'll see you at home, okay baby? Then we'll see what happens with a present. How the fuck could I forget something like this?! I see the guy almost every day...!"

"Mattie..." Her voice quivered, as if she were about to cry.

"Sh...don't be upset. We can handle this, Baby Girl. I promise."

"O-okay... I love you..." She whispered.

"I love you too. Don't cry, okay? We'll be fine. No stress."

"Okay...Bye baby," She whispered before hanging up. I got the food and drove home quickly. Jill was waiting in the doorway as her parents went up the walkway. I got Matt Jr. and the food. She looked absolutely worried.

"Take it easy, we'll find him something," I kissed her cheek as I walked by to bring breakfast into the kitchen.

"Are you aware that we need to dress up for this party?"

"...Dress up how?" Damn ZV and his pickiness.

"...Like, in costumes. Western theme."

"Well the boys were cowboys for Halloween, that's no big deal."

"And what about you? Me? My parents?"

"Well, I know I have shit to wear... you could just wear something sexy with a cowboy hat; hide the gun in your bra..."

"Or not." She raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged, "I think bras would make good holsters. Ask Johnny! Come on. You and I can go find something up stairs; Jr. can eat with your parents." I took her hand and led her up the stairs. I started digging through the closet, looking for my item of choice. "How about this one?" I held up the red and black corset that didn’t go up past her shoulders, smirking.

"Matt, I'm not wearing that in front of my parents...!" her eyes went wide as she smacked my arm.

"Fine. This one." I pulled out a black one that had short sleeves, smiling a little.

"Matt. These are my parents," She insisted, pushing me out of the way to look in the drawer.

"Jilly...! it's a costume party! They won't care... remember when you dressed as my little bumblebee when you were a senior...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ahahaha good times writing this story :D
if the links dont work........ ill figure something out
okay since im dumb and i dont know how to do that will someone lend me a helping hand.......?
comment..? please?