Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Boo

"No, Midnight. You're in time out, until you realized what you've done!!"

"I peed! I need panties, daddy! Please!"

"You peed on me! Now you're in time out!"

"Daddy..." he was crying heavily now, sitting on the floor. I didn't answer, just leaned against the door. I hated doing this to my kid, but...no! He fucking peed on me!!!

"Matt...?" Jill walked up the stairs slowly. She hugged me tightly, before pushing me away. "Did he...pee on you?!"

"Yep." I muttered darkly, "Sorry...I should have warned you..." she started giggling.

"Then you locked him in the bathroom?"

"Yes. He's in time out. I'd put him in his room, but there's a TV in there. I'm not stupid."

"...But he peed on you." She was all out laughing now.

"Thanks, Babe. Keep laughing." Hey, at least she wasn't stressed...!!

"I-I'm sorry... but...he peed on you!"

"Yes...I know..." Might as well wait it out...

she calmed down after a moment, smiling at me. "I love you."

"I love you too," I mumbled, stripping my shirt off. Good thing I still needed a shower.

"He's your son, you know it?"

"I never pissed on anyone!!!"

"I beg to differ...!" she kissed my bare chest.

"I have never, ever pissed on anyone!" That I remember...

"You've pissed on me...!"

"...When?!"

"Last year, new year's morning. I woke up in a yellow puddle underneath my husband."

"I...what are you talking about!?" Fuck, I didn't even remember last New Year's...!

"Yeah, exactly! You were still drunk when you woke up! You drank so much that night...!"

"...Sorry! But that doesn't count! He's not drunk, but he still pissed on me!! Any drunken encounters don't count!"

"They do too! You peed, he peed, there's no difference in peeing!"

"Mumma!!!"Midnight cried, "Please... help me!"

"You're in time out!!" I growled, speaking for her. "You're not coming out until you realized what you've done, Midnight!!"

"You're not mumma!!!" he screamed.

"You're right!!" I shouted over him, "I'm your father, who you pissed on! It's unacceptable, Midnight!! Your mother is not going to save you!!!"

"Mommyyyy...." he cried loudly. Jill looked down at the floor, biting her lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha i just have to laugh when i post this. it's so funny... :)
Title credit goes to dearest starbella.

Comment?