Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Blame

"Please don’t strangle our son…” she said as she headed down the stairs. I waited at the bathroom door for a few minutes before unlocking it and going in.

“Let me out…?” he asked hopefully.

“No. you need to get clean now,” I said, reaching for his blankie. He tried to pull it away. “Don’t. you can have it back later. You get clean first.” I tossed the blanket across the room.

“I don’t want to take a shower!”

“You need to clean up for your grandparents. Do not argue with me.” I reached for his shirt and pulled it off. He crossed his arms over his chest.

“Go away, daddy. I hatechoo.” He glared at me.

“Yeah, you hate me alright.” I rolled my eyes, pushing his pants down.

“I’mma call that coppa and get you in trouble!” he tried to push me away. I sighed, standing up and leaving the room, locking him inside again.

“Jill…!”

“…Yeah?”

“Come here, please.”

“Coming.” I heard her come up the stairs and approach me slowly with a raised eyebrow. “What’s up…?”

“….Can you give him a bath?” I sighed.

“…Why cant you give him a bath?”

“He’s being a dick to me; telling me he hates me and he’s going to call the cops on me!”

“Don’t call him a dick,” She sighed. “I’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks…I’m going to clean up.” I still smelled like piss! Ugh!

“Okay.” She entered the bathroom slowly. I went down into the downstairs bathroom and took my shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is the end of that last chapter that i had to stop in the middle of. seemed like a good place to end since the story takes a turn in the next two chapters :)

title credit: Starbella