Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Bang

I just didn’t understand. Yes, she was stressed, but I was working my fucking ass off to make her happy!

“This is my house, Matt.” She looked at me expectantly.

“I pay for it, babe,” I said coldly.

“Okay, fine. I’ll go.” She pushed past me and grabbed her sweatshirt before running down the stairs and out the front door. I sighed and ran my hands over my face. The husband in me said to chase after her, but the father in me said different. I needed to take care of my kids first. I went downstairs and into the kitchen slowly.

“Sorry about her…” I sighed.

“We can leave…” her dad said quietly. “If she doesn’t want us here…”

“No, she wants you here…she’s just a little stressed.” And something else…

“Matthew, that’s not just stress…” her mom sighed.

“I know, but I’m not…” I trialed off as Midnight came into the room.

“I’m sorry daddy… I made you and mommy get divorce…”

Sighing, I bent down to pick him up. “Mom and I aren’t getting a divorce, but you need to learn what’s right from wrong, Midnight.”

“Pee on dada is wrong… pee in potty good?”

I nodded. “You never, ever pee on anyone. Or use bad words.”

“Right, no bad words. I love you daddy.” He wrapped his arms around my neck tightly.

“…That too. Never say you hate me.” I hugged him tightly. “But I love you too, Night.” I set him down on the floor and watched him run from the room. “I’m going to go find Jill…”I said to mom and dad. “Booze is on the counter.” I sighed, going into the hallway. “Matt…you cool, buddy?” I called, pulling on my shoes.

“Yeah, why?” he called from the living room.

“I’m going out for a bit… Be good and watch your brother!”

“…Okay!”

I got in my car and started driving around, looking for her. I looked everywhere! Inside every store, on all the streets; nothing. It wasn’t until I pulled up to the park that I found her. She was on the swings. As I parked the car, she stood up and emptied the contents of her stomach onto the rocks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update No.2 today! enjoy it because I'm done for today. my fingers are tired. lol

leave me a few comments, please. this is where it is going to pick up into full gear. maybe ;)

title credit: Starbella