Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Boot

"You really want me to?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not really..." she chuckled.

"Damn."

"Matt!"

"What?!"

"You'd fall off and bring me with you!"

"...I'd be falling for you all over again!" I laughed.

"You're so lame! But I love you!" she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too...and hey, quick one-liners like that caused us to start dating," I whispered in her ear.

"I know.. I'm so glad I met you... and we had almost three kids..."

"Have, Baby. We're not losing our kids any time soon," I reassured her, "And I'm glad we met too...you're the best thing that's ever happened to me..."

"But we don’t have number three yet... and I don’t know what I would do without you."

"You'd be happy with some other guy..." I took her hands in my own, "And laughing at me, 'cause I'd be serenading you under your window before you go to bed, begging you to be mine."

"But I am yours... so you don’t have to do that."

"I'll still get under our windowsill and sing to you from outside if you want," I chuckled.

"How about you lay with me in bed and sing to me after we make love..."

"I can do that." My fingertips traced little patterns along her stomach as I kissed her cheek. "...We need to get home really soon though."

"Why...?" She pouted.

"Because it's killing me not to kiss you..."

"Come on then..." she said, resting her head on my shoulder again.

"...How are we supposed to go if you're comfortable?" I chuckled.

"Carry me...?" she asked lightly.

Smiling to myself, I lifted her with ease. As I carried her to my truck, I sang softly in her ear. "Why don't you carry me? I can't move on, I can't live on. Carry me, why don't you carry me? I can't save me; I am crazy...without you." She smiled at me, blushing as I set her inside. Closing the door, I walked around to the other side, smiling. She was happy with me I was happy with her… and I was going to be a dad again…!
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres another chapter... i need to type up the rest of the story in order to get more updates... :)