Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Bickering and Bitching

"You fucking little bitch!" I turned away from the phone quickly, storming from the room. "Fucking cunt thinks she can lie to me..." I muttered as I pulled my shoes on.

"Matt where are you going?!" Jill followed quickly.

"I'm going to go take care of this!" I growled as I grabbed my keys.

"Matt...please be careful..." A hand was rested on my arm, making me stop. "...Just...don't get in a car accident or anything..."

"I won't." I took her hand and kissed it before going out to my car and speeding to Tracy's house. I didn’t bother knocking, just pushed through the door and went inside.

"...Get out of my house!!" She screeched as soon as she saw me. I had finally cornered her in the kitchen, where she was making breakfast.

"Don’t fucking lie to me!" I growled. "I know when someone's lying to me, stupid bitch!"

"Get out of my house before I call the cops!!" She snapped, heading for the phone.

"Tell me exactly what the fuck happened last night, in full detail!"

"No-"

"FUCKING TELL ME!"

"We ate dinner...! Then we watched TV; we were watching music videos on MTV...! I didn’t watch any porn...!"

"Then why do my sons suddenly know about sex?!" I demanded.

"I don’t fucking know, Matt!"

"Then give me full detail! What videos, what times, I need specifics if you're just a dumb-cunt babysitter!"

"Don't call me that!!" She glared at me.

"THEN TELL ME!!" I fucking lost it...whatever was in front of me was smashed onto the floor, shattering into millions of pieces.

"I'm sorry....! I told them to leave the room when a music video by Brittney Spears came on...! it's called 3!" she cowered in fear, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Then why didn't they leave?!" I shouted at her.

"They d-did! I heard them run up the stairs...!"

I moved closer to her, my sneakers crunching over the broken glass. "Then how did they see it!?"

"I don’t know... please stop..." she whimpered.

"You let my children see an equivalent to porn! What do you expect me to do?!" I demanded.

"I don’t know...! I'm sorry...!"

"You're fucking fired." I growled, turning and heading for the door.

"I-I'm calling the police!!" She warned shakily, "For breaking and entering!!"

"Call the fucking police! I don’t give a shit! I have a perfectly good reason to do it anyways!"

"You'd better leave before they get here!" She warned, "Hello, I'm calling to report a break-in..."

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe next chapter :)
what do you think? a comment please?