Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Busted

I booked it out the door, jumping into my car quickly, speeding away. I parked in the garage and raced inside.

“What happened?” Jill asked quickly.

“She called the cops…!”

“She what…?! Matt, they’ll know where you live! How did this fix anything…?”

“I had to find out what our kids saw! And I found out..!”

“Well…?” she asked, waiting for me to tell her. I took her hand and brought her back to my office. I got on YouTube and looked up the video, letting her watch it. She watched with wide eyes, biting her lip. I sighed, rubbing her back. I knew how she felt. Her little boys, only seven and four, were exposed to the shit of the music biz. I pulled her onto my lap, resting my head on hers.

“I’m sorry, baby girl…”

“It’s not your fault… I wanted to go out, and it was my idea to leave them with Tracy…”

“Tracy never does anything like this though...! This is all on her, not you.”

“Dada, there’s a blue car outside…” Midnight quietly crept into the room.

“Okay… go get Matthew and go upstairs into your room. I’ll be up in a minute.” I carefully made Jill stand before going over to the door. I made sure they were upstairs before opening it.

“Hello, are you Mr. Sanders?” The cop asked.

“I am...” I sighed, staring into his eyes intensely.

“We received a call about you breaking and entering into a civilian home.”

“Well, technically I entered, then broke..” I muttered. Jill slapped my arm.

“Matthew!”

“Either way, you're under arrest.'

“Wait a minute! I had a good damn reason to do it!”

“You still broke the law!”

“She showed my kids porn! And she touched them!”

“You have evidence of this?” great, now I was lying too...

“Well, the porn is in the DVD player, and that's what they told me when they got up. They told me that she...touched them. And asked me if I did it to my wife.”

“Mind if I take a look around?” he asked, turning on his flashlight. “It's regulation.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go :)
comment...?