Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Bedecking

"Shouldn’t you be watching TV?" I chuckled.

"I was gonna ask for a cookie..." God damn, did he have to inherit my pout?!

"Well I have to go make them first...! Why don’t you go get ready to go outside... Daddy needs help hanging the Christmas lights."

"Can I help you, Daddy?!" He looked up at me excitedly.

I couldn't help but smile, "Of course."

"MAFFEW! Lets go outside...!" He called to his brother as he raced down the steps.

"Why!?"

"Daddy's hangin' lights!"

"Sweet!!!"

"They love you so much," Jill beamed at me, happiness reflecting in her eyes.

“Well I hope they love me!” chuckled. “So…you’re going to make cookies, while I work my ass off outside trying to hang the Christmas lights while watching our kids bury each other in the snow?”

“…Basically…!” She giggled. “Go have fun with them. I’ll call you in for hot cocoa and cookies in a while.”

“Hot cocoa?” I said excitedly. “I want some of you’re hot cocoa…”

“DADDY! OUTSIDE!” Midnight called impatiently from the bottom of the stairs. I looked down to see him dressed in his snow suit, his boots on backwards and his jacket inside out.

“I’m coming, I’m coming…”

“I’m not even naked yet…! Jill whispered to herself thoughtfully.

“Be quiet, you.” I teased, kissing her once more. “I’ll be outside. Hanging lights. You better make me good cookies. No food poisoning,” I said as I headed down the stairs. “You’re all messed up. You can’t go out yet,” I said, helping him out of his jacket and putting it on the right way before fixing his boots. “And you need gloves, buddy,” I said, going with him over to the fire place where the gloves were laid out in front of it so they would dry. After I helped him into them, I pulled on my boots and heavy jacket before following them out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is the last chapter till i find the written work... :)
comment?