Scent

Watermelon

Watermelon. That smell always drove Mike crazy. It was the scent of the summer, of the sheets of his bed and that of his lover after a long, soothing bath. He took a deep breath in through his nose and could almost taste the fruit.

He followed the smell into the kitchen. His partner, one Billie Joe, stood by the sink, a knife in one hand and a watermelon held in the other. A shiver spread down his spine.

"Morning." The smaller man mumbled, keeping his back to his husband and his eyes firmly on the job at hand.

Mike swayed towards him and slipped his arms around his slim waste. He buried his nose into his bleached hair. The fruit was there too.

"Honey? What are you doing?"

Mike stiffened. He had been subconsciously nipping at his lover's ear.

"Um….I'm sorry BJ." He blushed.

"Horney must be in your make up." Billie Joe turned to face his husband and leant back against the bench. He pressed himself forward between his lover's legs.

Mike reacted and pulled him into a deep kiss. Moans escaped from the bassist's mouth as the smaller man teased his zipper open.

"You taste as good as you smell." Mike gasped between kisses.

Billie Joe smirked.

"I fuck better." He pushed Mike back against the table.

"Wait, wait Billie." Mike began.

Billie Joe stopped and arched a eyebrow. He pouted.

"What?!"

"Can we have some water melon first?"