Status: ACTIVE! Chapter Six Up! Please Comment!

A Story to Tell Your Grandkids

Bad Feelings

“Hey.”

I turned around in the alleyway that I was walking out of, but a voice rang in my ears and stopped me. It sounded so familiar – almost like one of the ones that had been blaring though the speakers for the past five hours inside of the Newport. I turned and looked around the deserted alley to see a single silhouette walking towards me. I could tell it was a boy by his skinny frame and the way he walked, even more by the way his hair was styled; Flat-ironed, but done up to look like bed head.

Despite having described his looks nicely, I still didn’t have a clue as to who was walking towards me, “Uh, hello?”

“I’m glad I caught you – you almost left this back there where the mob was,” He laughed as he finally came into the light and handed me my silver and black wallet. I stared at it. How had I dropped my wallet? But then again, with those crazy ass fans back there – it was probably ripped from my back pocket without me even knowing it. As I took it back, I finally made eye contact and nearly lost my nerve to thank the stranger – It was Alex Gaskarth; the lead singer and rhythm guitarist from All Time Low. They were the headliners tonight and my main reason for coming out back to the buses.

“Oh wow – Thank you, Alex,” I gave him a smile before I turned back around to continue my walk to the parking garage to find my car. Well, that is until I heard him call me again and grab my elbow.

“Hey, aren’t you going to thank me?” He had a very cheeky smile plastered onto his face.

“What are you talking about? I just did,” I was confused and I was wondering what was going on but I was strangely okay with the fact that I was standing in an deserted alley with Alex Gaskarth; I mean, what other girl would be this lucky? I knew those throngs of girls who were throwing their bras and panties up on to the stage would simply die to be in my shoes. But then again, more then half of them would already have fainted by now.

Alex bit his lip, forming a very cute smirk, “Would you like to go have a couple drinks with me? Your treat of course.” He laughed at his own joke.

I thought about it as he stood there and looked at me. This is probably just a once in a lifetime chance, right? There was a feeling in my stomach saying to just say thanks, but no thanks and walk away but the thought of what might have been would always get to me. I shrugged the bad feeling in my stomach away and smiled again at Alex, “Sure, why not?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Candy's Outfit
<3