Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

The College Experience

I had finally done it, I finished school. Four years of working my butt off had finally paid off, and now I would be leaving in just two months for college. I was going to the same school that my daddy went too, many years before I was even born. UCLA, my dream school, they had one of the best medical fields, and I was looking forward to being to pursue my dreams. I wanted to be a doctor because my daddy was a doctor. But while my daddy fixed women’s bodies, just because they don’t like the way their bodies look, I want to be able to help those that are truly sick. I wanted to work with children. Sure it would be hard, working with kids always is, but this dream has been my dream since I was three and I planned on keeping it that way.

My name is Billie May Johnson. When I was born, my daddy had thought I was a boy, and seeing that my mother had just died giving birth to me, he told the lady to place William on the birth certificate. And then Markus, but she thought he was joking, so instead she placed Billie May. Daddy signed it before he even looked at it, and so the name stuck. But I liked it, May was my mother’s name, and I was pleased to be able to have a piece of her with me. Billie was hard name to live with though. I went to three different high class high schools and they all thought I was a boy at first. It always shocked them when they learned otherwise.

Two Months Later
Freshmen Year/Fall

Finally the day was here. I was leaving, daddy had rented a U-haul and we were off, I didn’t say goodbye to anyone because I really didn’t have any friends. I spent too much time working on my classes. Daddy and cook were the only ones that mattered, and I said goodbye to cook last night, because she was off to a new job today. Daddy and I were leaving Palm Springs, Ca and headed to LA. It would be well over an hour drive, and I could not wait to see what kind of experiences I would have. I wouldn’t get to see my daddy much because he was moving to Northern California. He went wherever the money was, and he was currently needed in a city near Sacramento.

We were finally at the school, I was super excited. I could not wait to meet my roommate, to see a new life, and hopefully I would be able to live just a little. I didn’t like to party that much, but every now and then would be nice.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Billie?” my dad asked. He wanted me to be closer to him.

“Daddy we’ve been over this, I have to get out on my own. I have to learn that life is not all about daddy’s money,” I replied.

“Billie May we both know that you do not over use money, and you certainly don’t ever use my money unless there is no other option,” he stated. He was right. I worked all throughout high school so I would be able to live a little and not feel like such a daddy’s girl. It was nice, I buy my own clothes, anything I need I buy. It was always nice not having to run to daddy, like the other girls in my old high school. Daddy pulled into the admission building and we both got out walking into the large building.

“I’ll handle them,” my daddy said showing his protective side. I just nodded taking everything in. We walked up to a lady behind a huge desk and daddy smiled. “Hi, Billie May Johnson’s packet please?” he said. The lady nodded and soon took off. She was back with in few minutes with a yellow folder in her hands.

“This is your admissions packet, orientation to tomorrow at 7pm and is mandatory for all freshmen. This is your housing building information, as well as the key and room number. Here is the list of your first semester classes and what books are needed. There is a map guiding you to the book store to purchase your books. All books are required and you must have them before your first set of classes next week,” the lady explained. It was a lot of stuff to remember.

“Thank you ma’am, have a great day,” daddy said, leading me out of the office. We walked outside and a man walked up to us.

“Well, well, William Johnson, what brings you to our fine school,” the man said. Daddy smiled.

“Burke, what a surprise,” my daddy said shaking the man’s hands. “I am sending my daughter off here, she will be a freshman in the medical department,” daddy said proudly pushing me forward.

“I see, like father like daughter eh?” the man laughed. “I am Robert Burke. I happen to be a professor here at the college. Your father and I were classmates here at UCLA a long time ago,” the man explained. I just nodded. Then daddy nudged me.

“Oh, I am Billie May Johnson,” I said holding out my hand.

“Billie huh, I always knew you liked your name too much, William,” daddy laughed they had a few more words, before they parted ways. Daddy and then walked back to the car and he took me to my new housing building.

“You are in Building C and you’re room is D12,” daddy said. “The letters stand for the floor level, which means that you are on the fourth level. You have a great area. Right near anything you might need,” daddy said as we pulled into a parking space. He then helped me unload everything and we got it all up into the building. There were men and women walking along the halls and I realized that we have co-ed dorms, which meant it would be very loud a lot. Daddy and I made it to my room and I took the key out opening the door. My roommate was not there yet which meant I got to pick my bed, so I picked the one closest to the window. Daddy helped me set up my room before he looked over at me.

“I’m going to miss you, Billie girl,” my daddy said.

“I’m going to miss you too, but it will all be good, I promise,” I replied hugging him tightly. He left soon afterwards not wanting me to see the tears that were forming in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter out... I hope people enjoy!!!