Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Confusing Idea's

We were sitting in Frankie’s room. Billie was lying on his spare bed and reading one of her many school books for the next semester. I swear, all that girl does is study. There was a knock on the door and then Kevin and Nick walked into the room.

“So are we going to do some recordings this summer?” Nick asked sitting down on a nearby bed.

“I don’t know,” I replied looking back at Billie.

“You should, it would be good for you, and your fans,” Billy said not even bothering to look up from her book. It was what I loved most about her.

“You think so,” I asked. We were always completely honest with each other.

“I do, you said yourself that you’ve been itching to get back into the studio. It could be the one thing that your fans don’t expect.”

“She has a point,” Kevin said smiling. I nodded.

“We could bring you,” I offered. She lowered her book.

“No, that wouldn’t be good. You have to concentrate and you can't do that with me around,” she put simply. I nodded she was probably right. I wouldn’t be able to think with her around.

“So when do we get started?” I asked looking over at my brothers. They both smiled and looked at each other.

“Day after tomorrow, in the studio,” I nodded in agreement and watched my brothers leave the room. But Nick first turned and waved; I looked back and saw Billie waving back.

“Do you know them already?” I asked curious. She nodded.

“The day you came back from Christmas break, they came, but you were sleeping, so we visited for a while. They were awesome,” she smiled.

“And you didn’t tell me,” I was shocked.

“Well that night we just feel asleep and honestly I just forgot. It wasn’t a big deal. If it was, you know I would have told you. I am sure that your mom was the one that sent them over,” she said with a smile.

“Why would you say that?” I asked in a curious manner. She looked over at me.

“Well because I am sure that your family wanted to know more about me, and they figured that if anyone could figure where I stood with you, it would be Nick and Kevin, because they know you better then anyone else. I am willing to bet that your mother knows something that we do not,” she explained in a knowing tone. I just thought about that for a moment.

“I am going to go unpack,” I said standing up. Billie nodded and smiled up at me.

“Have fun,” she said in a teasing tone. I just nodded, bent down and kissed her cheek. I then walked out of the room. She really did have me confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and I am sorry about that, but I will get more out soon!!

Also I have started writing this new story called "Life of a Single Teenage Father" and I need to know who would be interested in reading it... so leave me a memo in the comments, and if enough people are interested, I will post the first chapter!!

Thanks to ImInLoveWithYou? and thejanedoe for messaging me!!!

Image
I was so exicted when I found this!! But then I found this...

Image
and I became much more excited!!!!