Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Some Time Off

Billie's P.O.V

One week later Frankie and I were sitting in the living room watching TV, when Denise came in with the mail.

“Billie, I think your grades came,” she said as she handed me a white college stamped envelope. I jumped up and quickly tore it open.

“Oh my…” I whispered as I looked down at my grades and teacher comments. I then squealed with excitement. Just then Joe came in, and I ran and jumped into his arms.

“I passed,” I yelled as he caught my waist.

“You passed, let me see,” he said light shining in his eyes. I handed him the paper, and with one arm still around me, he opened it. He then shouted in excitement for me, and swung me around. Denise and Frankie were quiet, until Nick and Kevin walked in and they both cleared their throats.

“What’s going on,” Nick asked.

“I got a perfect 5.0 this last semester,” I said as Joe handed his brothers my grades.

“And the semester before that too, don’t forget,” Joe said still happy.

“Wow, all your teachers praise you on your effects. One teacher even commented that he had never had a student get all the answers right on his final before,” Kevin said. “This is amazing Billie.” I smiled, proud that I had managed to do so well.

Joe’s P.O.V

I was in the studio with my brothers; we were working on several new pieces for the surprise fan album. Things were going well. Billie and I had been here for over a month and she really loved spending time with Frankie. They could often be found in their room, reading. She would often read from one of her textbooks, and Frankie thought all the stuff was funny. She also helped mom a lot in the kitchen and even sometimes made dinner on her own, whenever mom and dad had to be somewhere. It had been my goal to spend more time with Billie, but she said that she was just fine being with Frankie, and that she and I would get more free time later. In another month we would be done with our recordings, and then we would be announcing to the world that we would be releasing it for the fans. Usually by the time we got out Billie and Frankie where already sleeping.

“Guys, we need to take a break tomorrow,” I commented. Nick and Kevin nodded.

“We do, it’s stressful seeing nothing but this box,” Kevin said.

“You know if we don’t manage to finish we could convince mom to allow Nick to stay with you, Kev for a while and finish in LA. It would be easier then freaking out over the summer. I haven’t been able to show Billie all that I wanted to,” I said looking at my brothers. Kevin nodded and Nick looked pleased. So after talking for a while we all decided to call it an early night and I went looking for Frankie and Billie.

“What would you do if you and Joe never got together?” I stopped when I heard this. I leaned in close to the door.

“Well I would like to think, like I told you before that we remain best friends, but I do worry about another woman ruining our friendship,” Billie said softly.

“Why would another woman do that?”

“Because women are very jealous creatures, and they can not stand for their man to pay attention to another woman. Even if she is only a friend,” Billie said sighing at the end.

“Well you can trust that I will make sure that Joe knows that no other woman will do for him,” Frankie said in a knowing voice.

“Oh will you, huh?” I then heard giggling and I knew that Billie was tickling the boy. I swiftly knocked on the door, and smiled when Billie looked out the door.

“Hi,” I whispered with a smile.

“Hi,” she replied with a smile of her own.

“Did you want to join me for a night on the town?”

“Sure, let me tell Frankie.” I nodded and watched her open the door and walk to Frankie. She whispered in his ear and he giggled.

“Go get him,” he said quietly while looking over at me. I was confused but decided against questioning them. Billie would tell me in her own time. I walked down the stairs and told mom that Billie and I would be heading out for a while, and that we would not be home for dinner. Billie soon came down and we walked out hand-in-hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please enjoy, and in the next chapter I will make all the thank you's that I didn't make in these last two chapters... I hope you enjoy these chapters and don't be afraid to be honest!!!

Okay guys, here's the thing, I want to start this story that I've been writing, but I can't do it alone. I need some serious writer help! What do I need? Well I'll tell you.

1. I need someone who can write orginal songs - nothing already written by anyone famous.
2. I need someone who also knows a lot about music and the business of getting into fame world.

So this story that I have been working on is an orginal band story. I've started a couple paragraph's but I am still trying to learn all I can about music and how it actually works.

If you can do one or the other of what I need, please message me, and show me some work. It will be collab... so I want to make sure that you know that you will get full credit for your work! So message me and let's get talking!!