Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

The Unknown Future

Billie's P.O.V

“Are you enjoying your vacation?” Joe asked as we got into our rental car.

“It’s been great. I’ve had so much fun with Frankie and your mom. Joe you are so lucky to have grown up with this kind of family love,” I replied with a smile. Joe smiled too, and once again took my hand back into his.

“Yeah, I’m sorry we haven’t spent much time together. We decided to finish the recordings in LA, so I could have more free time,” Joe said with a pleased smirk.

“That would be a good thing, I know you don’t want the album to come out looking rushed,” I commented softly. Joe just nodded in agreement. We soon got to the restaurant and Joe led me inside. We spent the whole night talking and getting to know each other.

“So what did you mean when you and Frankie were talking?” Joe asked looking over at me. I looked up at him, shock clearly showing on my face.

“Well,” I started out slowly, “he managed to guess the feelings we seem to have for each other, and was wondering why we didn’t act on them,” I said in a low voice so no other could hear. Joe nodded in understanding. We had talked about our feelings often, during this trip.

“What about those girlfriend comments?” he asked wanting to know more.

“I was just saying that because I loved you so much, I would be happy as long as you were happy. I was also saying that it would most likely be hard for us to remain friends, because most women are jealous creatures, and they would see me as the competition,” Joe laughed at this comment.

“I know that, but I am just glad that you are not like that,” he said with a reassuring smile.

“I don’t want to go back,” I suddenly said with a sad sigh. Joe laughed and grasped my hand.

“I know what you mean, but I will be glad when I don’t have to share you with Frankie anymore,” Joe sadly admitted. It was then my turn to laugh.

“Why? Frankie is awesome, the only other man for me,” I said with a teasing smile. Joe just shook his head while offering a huge smile. We spent a little more time there before heading out. I was thankful that no one bothered us and I was sure that Joe was too.

Joe’s P.O.V

I was walking quietly down our street just thinking about all that Billie and I had been through. I knew that I loved her, but I also know that her future career is something very important to her, which I could understand. My career was very important to me too, but what I didn’t understand, is why we couldn’t give a relationship a shot? Why couldn’t Billie and I just be free to love one another? Just as I was about to give myself an answer I smacked into something or rather someone.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I helped the girl up. She looked up at me and smiled.

“It’s okay,” she promised, laughing a little.

“I’m Joe,” I said holding out my hand. She took it into hers, and shook my hand gracefully.

“Stacy,” she replied giving me another smile. I smiled back and soon we got into a long conversation, just talking about our own lives. I had a sudden feeling that this girl would become a great friend, I just hope that Billie would like her, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry that it took me a while, I have been working on my new story, which will hopefully be up soon, and school have been killing me... so I hope you enjoy this chapter... the next one is going to get good, I promise!!!