Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Time Over Time

Start of Sophomore Year/Fall
Billie's P.O.V

I walked into my dorm for the first time in three months and frowned. I was sure that Joe was supposed to get here before me, but he was not in his room and neither were his bags. I just shrugged my shoulders and placed bags onto my bed. I unpacked all my things and was glad that I would have some time to myself before I had to face Joe and possibly Stacy.

Kevin ended up staying with me and my dad while I was there visiting. Dad fell in love with Kevin, and was glad that I seemed to have brother figure that was looking out for me. While visiting my dad Kevin met a wonderful girl named Danielle, she was kind, smart, and seemed to understand Kevin more then most women. I loved her from the start, and it was clear to me that they would last.

Just as I was about to leave the room the door opened and in walked Joe. We stood awkwardly for a moment just staring at each other, neither of us sure of what to say. But that changed when Stacy walked into the right behind Joe. I just smiled politely and quickly made my exit. I didn’t want to have to deal with either of them.

Joe's P.O.V

I watch her leave, she didn’t even say hi. What had changed between us? Why was she suddenly pretending like I didn’t even matter? Why did it bother me more then I knew it should? I was with Stacy now, I still loved Billie, but I was going to remain faithful to my girlfriend.

“Baby I’m bored,” Stacy whined as she plopped onto my bed.

“Umm, you could go check out your room, maybe meet your roommate,” I suggested, not really sure of what she wanted me to do about her boredom.

“Or I could stay here and we could play,” she whispered as she pulled me on top of herself. I gasped from the shock and just laid there while Stacy tried to kiss me passionately. I was utterly confused. I pulled away quickly, and got off of Stacy.

“We aren’t going there,” I said as I placed some distance between us, but Stacy just walked over to me and backed me into a corner.

“Why not – you want me, don’t you?” she whispered as she leaned in to kiss my neck. I groaned as she found my weak spot and silently gave into her kisses. Just as I was about to push her back onto the bed, the door opened and Billie walked in. She looked as us, her face showing all the shock, pain, and hurt that I knew she was feeling. “Don’t you knock?” Stacy asked, venom soaring through her voice. I looked at Stacy in shock.

“Stacy, this is Billie’s room too, she doesn’t have to knock,” I told her as I backed away from Stacy. Billie didn’t say anything; she just grabbed her bag and quickly ran out of her room. I wasn’t sure if I was ever going to be able to get her to talk to me again.

Christmas Break/Winter
Billie's P.O.V

I had decided to travel with my father for Christmas. He wanted to take me to England, and I gladly agreed anything to get away from Joe and Stacy. I was excited because Kevin, Frankie, and Danielle were all coming with us. Kevin and I had worked his parents extra hard to get them to agree to let Frankie come. I desperately wanted him there, and in the end they agreed that he was good for me, and that Frankie would be okay with us watching him. Danielle had become my new best friend, Kevin was that brother I never had, and he was glad that I had taken such a liking to his girlfriend.

It was the best two weeks of my life, Daddy took us to all the best spots, and even to some super nice restaurants. I’d missed spending time with my dad, so being with him again was just like it was in the old days.
♠ ♠ ♠
So as you've noticed I've began to move time... I've done this for a reason, because some big things are going to happen, but I promise in the end it will lead to something!!! Please bare with me, and let me know what you think!!!