Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Short Goodbye/Keeping a Distance

Joe’s P.O.V

Billie left the room quickly, while Kevin gave me a small sad smile. I turned back to Stacy with a glare.

“You were using me?” I demanded my voice getting angry. I had been considering giving this girl my virginity, but after learning this I was pissed.

“Joe it’s not what you think,” she said trying to defend her self.

“Then please explain it to me, what do I think Stacy?” I asked crossing my arms across my chest. She hesitated.

“Okay so it is what you think,” she looked down at the ground, “but you don’t understand. I needed the money,” she added after looking up into my angry face. I didn’t even know what to think on the matter.

“Just leave, Stacy, I don’t want to ever see you again,” I yelled pointing to the door. Stacy began to cry, but I didn’t care. She ruined the greatest thing of my life. I would always hate her for that.

A Few Months Later
Billie's P.O.V

“Billie, you have to be my maid of honor, you’re my best friend,” Danielle begged as we looked at wedding dresses.

“Danielle, I just can’t do it, I can’t face seeing Joe. I love you, and am honored that you think so highly of me. I’ll come to the wedding, but I just can't let Joe know that I’m there,” I replied. Tears were beginning to fall down my face again, and Danielle pulled me into her arms.

“Okay, I’m sure I can find someone to replace you, but you have to swear to help me with the planning,” Danielle said kindly.

“I swear,” I replied with a giggle. Danielle ended up laughing as well, and then we went back to finding her the perfect dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it had to be stopped here... you'll see why in the next chapter!!

I know I have been bad about my thanks, so I decided to comment on each of the comments that I had, starting from where I had last left off. So if you commented me, and you name has not lately been in my thanks, look for it down below!!!
ImInLoveWithYou? -- I do try with my writing, but I am so glad that it is coming out naturally! I have this issue where when I get an idea I can't sleep until I let it run it's course in writing... I've gone days without sleeping before... Sad I know... lol
mama-val -- Thank you for your suggestion of placing the P.O.V's in actual stories in order to help my readers... it was a great idea, and I have no clue why I didn't think of it myself... I hope the chapters have been easier to understand!! -- It is a great idea, and if I had not already finished the story, I would have totally done that, but I think you will like where it heads in the end!!!
invisible;; -- I am sorry it's been taking me so long to update, and I hope you are still reading!!
Miles of Sea -- I know it seems strange that she calls her dad, daddy, but the idea is that even though she's not a daddy's girl (my idea of daddy's girl, is someone who uses their dad's cash, someone who can't even make their own decision without their father's imput), she is close to her dad, and I (even at the age of 24) still call my dad, daddy. For me it's just a sign of affection. -- I know it can be confusing with her being mistaken for a boy, and that most times it would not often happen, but that was the whole point of this story. I've know a couple girls, that were roomed with men, because of their names, so it can happen, just not often.
xSimplyxMadxHatterx -- Thank you so much for commenting!! -- I am glad that you've missed my stories... I've missed posting them!!
CharminsArmy010 -- Thank you so much!!!
whenwewere;;inlove -- Thank you so much for commenting, and I am glad that you are enjoying this story... It's taken me forever to get the story where I wanted it to go!! -- I know I love drama, just not too much of it... lol... thank you so much for the congratulations. My first daughter was born at 34 weeks, and as of today I am 32 weeks, so we are trying our best to make sure that this baby comes a little later then 34 weeks... It's been stressful.
Bomb-Fo-Shizzling! -- I'm glad you think so!!!
take a breath -- Thank you!!
millyroxx33 -- Thank you!! I will totally check out your stories and let you know what I think!!
ch33rali101 -- I'm glad you found it intense, I was trying to go for intense, and am not always good with writing a drama scene...
bbkrox -- I am updating today, and I hope that you will enjoy this chapter!! I am glad that you're enjoying it!!

Image
You all are so awesome, for giving me 10 STARS!!!!! I can not thank you all enough and I truly am sorry for taking so long posting... so for giving me 10 stars, I will be posting two chapters today!!!