Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Meet the Parents

We sat there talking for a while before there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it and there stood my parents.

“Joe honey, this place is great,” my mom said as she entered the room. She stopped when she noticed Billie.

“Mom, dad, this is Billie, my a… my…”

“I happen to be his new roommate. There was a mix up with the roster, and they thought I was a guy, because of my name, it happens to me a lot,” she said jumping in.

“Can’t they fix it,” my dad asked.

“We tried, but the Dean claims that all the other rooms are taken, my daddy will be pissed when he learns of this. He will probably take away his yearly donation,” she explained.

“You’re dad sends a lot of money to the school?” mom asked.

“Yes ma’am. My daddy is Dr. William Johnson,” she said. Mom gasped.

“Dr. 90210, William Johnson?” she loved his work, even though she would never do it to herself.

“Yes ma’am. That’s how I got the name Billie. My mom died giving birth to me, and daddy thought I was a boy, so he told the nurse that he wanted my name to be William Markus Johnson Jr., the nurse thought he was kidding and placed Billie May instead. May was my mom’s first name, by the time daddy learned his mistake, it was too late; he had signed and sent off the paper work” she said.

“Are you following your father’s footsteps?” dad asked this time.

“Sort of sir. I don’t believe in messing up what God gave you, but I do want to be a doctor. I plan on working with children,” she explained.

“Well at least you got a level headed girl,” mom came out and said.

“Yes ma’am she even came up with the idea for guidelines which we have to follow,” I said pointing to the paper on the wall. They both walked over, reading what we wrote.

“This is all good stuff,” dad commented.

“Needed too,” mom added. They stayed for a little longer, talking and getting to know Billie more. After it started getting late, they both got up and left us alone for the evening.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but since today is my daughter's (her name is Lizzie!) 2nd birthday, I figured I would treat you all to two chapters today!! So the next chapter will be out later today!!

Image

Thank you to SUPitsCHRiSTixx and meehyounincompoop for commenting on what they thought!

Also SUPitsCHRiSTixx's comment (the fifth one down) got me thinking... I haven't really given Billie a look... usually I try to allow the reader to decide for themselves what they want the main character to look like, so that is what I am going to do!

In my comments I want you to place the name of an actress you want to place the name of the actress you best thinks looks like Billie along with either the image of her, or a link to an image!!

I will pick my favorite one, post a link to your page in my story, and post that image on the summaries of the story for everyone to see. So you can do what ever you want to the picture, have some freedom or creativity with it, and let me see what you've all got!!

This contest will end on December 17, so you have a over a week to get them to me!!!

Image
Two Stars!! Also does anyone know how I can get a picture where the question mark is? If so please message me... I'd really like to know!!