Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

OMG... No Way... The Joe Jonas?

I woke up bright and early the next morning, like I always did. Time was everything to me, and I usually followed a vigorous routine, college would be no different. So I quickly grabbed my running clothes and made my way to the bathrooms. Once there I quickly showered and changed. I then walked back to my room, and grabbed my I-pod.

Joe was still sleeping so instead of waking him up; I left a note, no use scaring him. I then began to jog, I walked out of the building and smiled, the day was warm and sunny, just like in Palm Springs. I started going at a slow pace, I wanted to speed my heart rate up slowly. Then when I felt it getting faster I sped up. I was going pretty fast when I suddenly ran into someone.

“Ugh,” I said as I fell backwards onto my butt. I looked up and there was this gorgeous man standing above me. “Sorry,” I said standing up.

“Oh it’s no problem. I am Jeremy Meyers and you are?” he asked holding out his hand. I took it kindly and smiled.

“Billie Johnson,” I said.

“Billie, now that is an original girl name,” he teased.

“Yes I know, I was named after my dad,” I replied blushing.

“Well that is awesome. So are you new?”

“Yes, I’m a freshman.”

“What’s your major?” he asked.

“Medical,” I said with a smile.

“Wow, that will be a lot of work,”

“I know, my dad is a doctor, I’ve been around it all my life,” he laughed at this.

“Well maybe we will meet around sometime,” he smiled.

“Maybe,” I replied walking away. I quickly went back to my dorm. Joe was missing so I assumed that he was in the bathroom. I jumped on my bed excited about maybe being able to see Jeremy again. I was lying there thinking of Jeremy when Joe walked back into our room.

“Hey were did you go this morning?” he asked while shaking his head to get all the water off.

“On a run,” I replied.

“Oh, was it fun?” he asked.

“Yes, I met a guy, and he is gorgeous,” I said smiling. He frowned a little and then turned away.

“Just watch it okay,” I nodded in agreement.

“So what should we do today? We have orientation at 7pm, but you can’t hide in your room all day,” I said looking over at him.

“We could go get our books,” he suggested.

“Okay, that would be a good idea, are you going to wear your shades and hat?” I asked. He nodded. “You know I doubt college girls would go that crazy of you. After all you said last night it is mainly the teens that love you,” I teased with a smile.

“Yeah, well I’ve had a few college girl stalkers and I don’t want to start that up again,” he replied shaking from the memory.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m going to go change, I’ll be back,” I said grabbing some clothes and walking out of the room. I walked into the girl’s bathroom and into one of the changing stalls.

“So did you hear?” a girl’s high pitched voice asked.

“No what?” another girl asked.

“Joe Jonas, is supposed to be going to this college, and from what I heard, he’s living in this building,” the high pitched girl claimed. All the other girls screeched.

“Oh I hope he notices me,” one girl said.

“Back off bitch, he’s mine,” the first girl said. That was when I had enough. I walked out of the stall and over to the mirror. I fixed my hair and all the other girls looked at me.

“Did you hear about the news?” I looked up and smiled.

“With your yelling how could I not, but I’m not sure who Joe Jonas is, so it doesn’t really matter,” I said with a smile.

“How could you not know?” a girl screeched.

“Well I don’t think it’s fair to fall in love with a man you would never have a chance with. Plus there is the fact that how a famous person lives is none of my own business,” I replied walking out. I laughed as I got to my dorm and entered the room.

“What?” Joe asked confused.

“There were these girls in the bathroom and they were all arguing over who would get some famous boy named Joe Jonas, as if they would ever have a chance,” I said. I nodded to the door and he knew that these girls were listening to our conversation.

“Wow okay,” he said disguising his voice with a laugh. I walked up to him, and pulled his hat further onto his head.

“Just follow my lead,” I whispered, pulling his arm around my waist. He nodded and we walked out the door together.

“Morning ladies,” Joe said in a deep voice.

“Joey, you’re going to make them think they have a chance with you,” I giggled. He smiled winking at the girls. We then walked out of the building heading outside. We both laughed as we let go of each other. “Oh that was good,” I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

“Sure was,” he agreed. We walked to the book store and looked around. I managed to find all of my books and when I looked up Joe had done the same. We walked up to the desk and I pulled my card out.

“Babe let me pay for yours and then you can pay me back,” I said not wanting him to get his card out.

“Thanks, I can't believe I left my card in the dorm,” he said lying. I then paid for both our books and we walked out and back to our dorm. The girls were sitting outside their dorm.

“Still waiting for Joe Jonas?” I asked with a laugh. They all glared at me and Joe and I walked into our room. “I guess you were right,” I said sitting on my bed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door; I walked over it, answering it before Joe had a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to SUPitsCHRiSTixx and atl_jonasgirl92 for commenting on the last chapter!!

So I've gotten two suggestions both by SUPitsCHRiSTixx... I want to know what you think on both choices, and don't forget to send me your own suggestions for who you want Billie to look like!

Image
Kristen Stewart

Image
Demi Lovato

Personally I like Demi Lovato better then Kristen Stewart, but I still want to know what you think!!! So send me a image link of the actress you like best in the comments!!