Don't Pay Attention

Goodbye Isn't Easy

it was the last day at camp and everyone was leaving that morning. My mom was coming to pick me up. And so was Brogans. Brogan and I spent every moment together this morning. We sskipped breakfast and went for a walk around CAswell. It was ten o clock, the time our parents were supposed to be here. We walked back, hand in hand, to the front of Caswell where parents and vans were parked. We had our luggage and our guitars in our hands. I spotted my mom talking to another mom parked beside her. "There is my mom" Brogan and I said together. It turns out, our moms were aprked beside each other. I walked over to my mom and hugged her hello. "Who is this?" she asked me eyeing Brogan. "That's my son." The lady my mom was talking to said. She shook my hand. "I'm Lynn Kemp. It's nice to meet you." She smiled at me. I gave a half smile. That's all I could force. "I'm Jasey Rae Daughtry." I said shaking her hand abck. "Mom, this is Brogan. We sang together and won the talent show." I said. "Elaine Daughtry. It's nice to meet you Brogan." she said greeting him. Brogan and I put our luggage in our cars and walked a few feet away from our moms.

Brogan took both of my hands in his and put his face near mine. I started to cry. "Brogan!" I sobbed as I collapsed into his arms. "I'm going to miss you so mcuh." I said as he stroked my hair. "I know Jasey, I know. I'm going to miss you too. I'm going to go home, and record my songs, and send them to you." he said. I nodded my head and muttered a meek 'ok'. "Text me or call me anytime okay?" he said. I nodded my again and looked at him. Brogan wiped away my tears and kissed me on the mouth. I didn't care who was watching. I didn't care about anything. All I knew is we were leaving and we would never see each other again. I could have spent eternity in Brogans arms. He gave me one last kiss on the forehead. "Goodbye Jasey Rae." He said getting into the passenger side of the car. "Goodbye Brogan." I said as another tear rolled down my cheek. We waved at each other untill his car was no longer in sight. My mom put her arms around me and hugged me tightly as I cried like I have never cried before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. It didn't need to be longer
This chapter was hard for me to write. Only like 3 more chapters left untill the end. Comments! :D