Status: In The works an update should happen soon.

No! I Won't Fall for Him! (I Hope Not...)

Chapter 1

“No, no I don’t want to go not tomorrow” I begged my best friend Harper.

“Oh come on. Don’t worry. Sid and I will be there too so it’s not like you’re alone.” She said

“I can’t. I know you’ll be there but no. It’s Jordan we’re talking about. Jordan Staal.” I said

“Lana he’ll love you. It’s just I know how much you hate being single, and Jordan’s single and when Sid said he had someone to meet you. Jordan literally jumped for joy. You’ll have a great time. It doesn’t have to be anything serious yet.” She said

“Oh Harper I don’t know. It’s too soon isn’t it?” I asked

“Come on Lana please. Too soon? I wouldn’t even call that a boyfriend. Sid and I talked about this for over a month we kept thinking about it, we both decided that it was a good idea. Look, just come and if he’s not what you expected then it’s fine. You’ll have a good time. Oh, and it’ll literally be only us four in the whole place.” She said.

If you’re wondering what she’s referring to, I met this guy through one of my friends. Turned out he was a total jerk. We had been together for 2 months. It’s not that I really loved him or anything. It’s not that at all, it’s just only been 2 ½ weeks since we stopped seeing each other.

“A month? Umm I was still with him a month ago.” I said

“Oh I know. We knew it wouldn’t last. Jordan was seeing this puck bunny a month ago as well and we both thought the exact same thing. Jordan and Lana!” She said

“Do you and Sid always think the same things?” I asked

“Not always. Sid is usually thinking about sex when it comes to me. But, on occasion we do.” She giggled.

“Oh so you’re a booty call to him?” I asked.

I knew she wasn’t, I did it just to bug her. Harper and Sid have been together now for a little over a year. I think it was going to make 2 years soon, but I’m not sure anymore. They are seriously in love it’s crazy. Sometimes I think they’re too in love. But, I think she really got it good.

“Excuse me? You know damn well I’m no booty call. He’s been nothing but faithful for this year and 11 months. Oh, and you do know why else we’re going tomorrow right?” She asked.

I wasn’t 100%sure so I took a guess. “It’s your 2 year anniversary tomorrow isn’t it?” I said

“Yes! So if you don’t come I’ll be oh so disappointed that my own best friend didn’t come to support me.” She said.

Harper knew how to make me feel bad. But, what kind of best friend would I really be if I didn’t go to her 2 year anniversary? A pretty bad one I think. I’m just surprised they didn’t want to spend it alone.

“But does Jordan really have to be there?” I asked

“Yes he does. Seriously it would be no fun if you came by yourself. Jordan’s your date for the night. If you two feel something, maybe even more then just one night.” She said

“I don’t have to sleep with him do I?” I asked in panic

“Um.. no obligation. You’re not being hired as his prostitute here. It’s a date, well double date.” she said as if I was stupid. “Alright.”

As she went on it sounded better and better. I looked at all the positives to going. I was supporting Harper and Sid. Since it was only us four, there would be no dumb ass puck-bunnies there. Sid and Harper put thought into this. I need to get back out there. I’m sure Jordan is a nice guy, maybe we’ll hit it off. The only negative would be maybe falling for him. I couldn’t and wouldn’t fall for another guy. Not yet at least, it was too soon to fall and I didn’t want to get hurt again .

“Harper I’ll do it” I said

“Really?” She asked

“Yeah. I mean I want and need to have some fun and it’s also your anniversary. I would be a bad best friend if I didn’t show.” I said

“Alright I can’t wait. Tomorrow be ready 6:30.” Harper said “Why so early?” I asked

“Oh well Jordan’s picking you up at 6:30 and we’re meeting at my house at 7:00 and we’re going to the restaurant for 7:30-8:00. That’s why.” She said

“Jordan is pi-picking me u-up?” I stuttered

“Yes. Don’t be nervous he’s such a nice guy. I’m friends with him and so is Sid. We know him. Don’t worry. He’s a sweet guy.” She said

“Alright. So how are you?” I asked


Baby. Come, I want you so much right now. I don’t know how much longer I can go.’ I heard in the background.

‘must be Sidney’ I thought.

‘I’m on the phone’ She said

‘Ok, just please come I’m in a very giving mood.’ he said “

Harper don’t keep him waiting. I’ll see you tomorrow!” I said

“Ok. Yeah see you.” She said and that was the end of the phone conversation.

WOW! I just realized I’m going to be going out on a date with Jordan Staal. I’ve had a little fan girl crush on him for such a long time. But my no means was I a puck bunny. Jordan is just a very attractive man, a tall, blonde, blue eyed babe. Oh and fantastic hockey player. He’d make the perfect boyfriend if it wasn’t for his reputation. Typical Jordan, kept a girl for a week and that was it. I didn’t want to be that. But I won’t fall for him anyway. It’s just a date to support Sid and Harper that’s all it is. Right?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was today! The date was today! It was in 4 hours! Yeah, it seems like a long time but I have to get ready! I had to fix my hair pick what to wear shoes and makeup.

I searched through my bills and I found them. Well ,the bill for the shoes. Turns out they were 550$. I never paid that much for shoes ever in my life! Then I kept looking through and I found the bill for the dress too. The dress was 300$ that’s a total of 850$. That’s more then it costs me to live here. I know I didn’t buy this for sure. I started think and I think. I figured it out. Harper came over once and showed me this cute outfit she bought and she stayed in my room to try it on. But she begged me to get out which is so unlike her. I mean we’ve known each other since birth, and yeah, we’d changed if it only involved like tops or pants. She totally put it in my closet. I can’t believe it.

~ Jordan’s Point Of View~

I wonder if she’d actually come, when Sid told me about this girl I literally started jumping for joy. I trust Sid and Harper that she’s a nice girl. I want something serious now. I think I’m ready for that commitment. I know I have a bad rep. I just want it to stop. I’m sick of being known as the man whore. It’s not fun to have that rep. Not at all.

I was bored so I decided to call Sid.

“Yo Sid!” I said

“Sup? Man?” He asked

“Nothing. Just you know getting ready I guess.” I said

“Oh you do know you’re going to pick her up.” He said

“Huh? I’m p-picking her u-up?” I asked

“Yes. It would just make more sense.” He said

“How?” I asked

“Well, since Harper and I live together, and we’re all meeting at our house, it makes more sense if you went to pick her up. Don’t worry. Lana already knows I think.” He said

“Alright what time do I have to go there at?” I asked

“Go for 6:30. Not 7:00 - 6:30” He said
I heard panting and moaning in the background.

“Sid, are you doing her while on the phone.” I said in utter disgust.

“Well. Yeah.” He said nonchalantly.

“Sid. I’ll let you go.” I said

“But it’s turning her on more.” He said

“Gross, Sid Gross” With that I hung up.

It was now 4:30. I should start getting ready. I didn’t exactly know where Lana lived so I’d figure something out. I just couldn’t wait to meet her.

~ Lana’s Point Of View~

I was finally all ready to go. I just wished I looked better. I was so ugly and chubby. Jordan would never want to go on a date with me. The only reason he agreed is because he doesn’t know what I look like. I see the girls he goes for. They’re all blonde and super skinny and have huge fake boobs. I’m sure Jordan wouldn’t want a girl like me as his girlfriend.
My phone vibrated and it was a text from a number I’ve never seen before.
Hey Lana it’s Jordan. What’s your address?

I text back.

Hi. It’s Lana it’s 4567 Rowland street. I’ll be outside.
I know that when he sees me he’s going to keep driving by and kill Sid for setting this up. I still have to kill Harper. What if he really ends up liking me? What if I really like him? That can’t happen. Why? Because I won’t let it. But why do I care so much if he likes me?

~ Jordan’s Point Of View~

I went down all the way to the end of the road and there she was. The only one outside. I got out of my car and walked up to her. I linked arms with her and I walked her to the car. I hope I was making a good 1st impression on the girl.

When I saw her my jaw hit the floor. She was beautiful. Ok gorgeous . Not like the typical blonde haired big bobbed air heads. At least she didn’t look like an air head. I never believed in love at first sight until now.

“Hi. I’m Jordan and you are?” I asked

“Jordan. I’m Lana. Nice to meet you.” She said

“So how are you?” I asked

“I’m good and you? OH we’re meeting at Sid and Harper’s right?” She asked

“I’m good now. Yeah, I’ll give them a call you know to make sure they aren’t having sex.” I said

~ Lana’s Point of view~

I let out a chuckle.

“umm?” I said

“Yeah. I called Sid today and well he was having sex with Harper while on the phone with me.” He said.

“Oh. WHOA! When I called Harper yesterday Sid was calling her saying he was in a ‘giving’ mood.” I said. I can’t believe I said that.

“We already have one thing in common.” I blushed and so did he. I think I’m falling for this guy and I just met him. NO! I won’t fall for him. I just won’t!

“Off to Sid’s we go!” He said.

“Yeah” I said.

“Oh and Lana you look beautiful.” He said. I blushed like hell and I knew I couldn’t hide it. I knew it was visible even with my blush on.

HE THINKS I LOOK BEAUTIFUL! WOW!

Why did I get so excited over that? Why am I feeling these butterflies? Why does he have to be so damn hot and so sweet? Why is he such a gentlemen?

“Thank you Jordan” I said shyly

We finally arrived at Sid and Harper’s.