Status: In The works an update should happen soon.

No! I Won't Fall for Him! (I Hope Not...)

Chapter 3

“So guys where to next?” I asked.

 
“Well I think we should let Harper and Sid decide.” Lana said

 

“No, no. You two can.” Sid and Harper said.

 

“Oh well I was thinking a movie?” Lana suggested but it came out as more of a question.

“Movie sounds great. But which one?” Sid asked

 
“I was thinking making the girls pick.” I said. I had to get good with Lana. I needed her to see the real me. Not what I’m known for.

“Drag me to hell.” They said at the same time.

 

*Lana*

The date was great. It was the most fun I’d had in months. Jordan was a really great with me. I’ve never met a guy that sweet before in my life. He held me close to him throughout the whole entire movie. The movie was really, really scary. There was this one part that I freaked out like a little girl. I don’t remember what actually happened, but I remember burying my face in Jordan’s chest, and him telling me that I could look. BOY! His voice was so soft and sexy. It made me feel like he really cared. That he just held me there until it was over. I actually cheated him a little bit once but I don’t think he minded. I’ve just never felt so loved in my life. But, I couldn’t be in love with him. Could I? No! I couldn’t, I wouldn’t let myself. He would just hurt me like all those other girls he was with. I don’t want to be hurt or just dumped off like that. That would be mean and wrong.

 
XXXXX

 
Tonight there was a game. Pens vs. Caps game. I originally wasn’t suppose to go, but Harper convinced me to come. To you know, “support” Jordan so I went even though I’m not a pens fan. The out come of the game was awesome! And that’s putting it lightly! Jordan scored 2 goals and had 3 assists! Sid scored 1 goal and got 2 assists. Geno had 1 goal but assisted the other 4. The final score was 4-1. I was so proud, for a team I never even bothered looking into. They were one Damn good team alright!

“Hey babe you coming over to Eric’s?” Sid asked.

 
“Yeah I guess. After party. Why Eric’s?” Harper asked

 
“YEAH! After party alright. Oh Eric wanted to throw it for Jordan and since the Canes don’t have another game. Until 3 days.” Sid said.

 
“Hell yeah! I’m coming! Baby you didn’t have to ask. You know how much I love those things.” She said and they kissed

 
“Oh and baby, amazing!” She said and the making out began again.

I have to say I was a little jealous. I just wanted to be happy like her, she had a great guy who loved her for her. He didn’t want her change one bit. She loved him too, and not because he was Sidney Crosby. She just fell for him, she couldn’t care less if he worked at a fast food place. She just loved him so much. I hope to find that one day. Maybe it would be Jordan maybe Jordan would be my hero. The one who brings me my true happiness. NO! it’s not going to be him! I won’t let it. I have to stop having these thoughts. There is no way, I’m going to fall for Jordan Staal.

 
“Lana you coming right?” Sid asked

“Oh I don’t know.” I said

“Yes you’re coming. I drove you here and unless you plan on walking home you’re coming to Eric’s.” She said.

 
“But wouldn’t Eric live in Carolina?” I asked

 

“Yeah. But he bought a house here with his girlfriend soon to be wife I think. So she’ll be there too along with all the other players girlfriends.” Sid said

 

“Oh ok. Well I guess I’m walking home. I’m no one’s girlfriend.” I said.

 

“Umm Jordan?” Harper said as if I was stupid.

 

“Oh shut it! No! I’m not his girlfriend.” I said. Harper whispered something in Sid’s ear.

 

 * The Party!*

 
I was a little nervous that this was going to be one of those not normal out of control parties. Instead surprisingly it wasn’t all that wild. I was having a lot of fun. Turns out the penguins have some really cool players. Max Talbot (I think and hope that was his last name) was such a great and funny guy. He was so cool. I would love to hang out with him a little more. Geno was awesome, but I didn’t really like his girlfriend. She was so stuck up. The guys turned out to be a lot of fun. I could see myself actually fitting in. why would that even matter? It’s not like Jordan and I would ever be together and this is probably the first and last hockey party I’ll be going to.

 
“TRUTH OR DARE!” Max Yelled.

“YES!” They all yelled.

 
“Alright since Lana is a newcomer and a first timer, it’s only fair that she goes first!”

 
“That’s not fair. Harper tell them it’s not fair.” I begged.

 
“No, I think it’s pretty fair and I’m the one who’s daring you. It’s one dare and that’s all.” She said

 
“Ugh!” I said.

 
“Lana I dare you to kiss Jordan. And I mean kiss Jordan.” She said.

 
I felt myself blush.

“Oh Harper are you for real.” I said.

 
“You know what Lana let’s do it.” Jordan said

 
“Really?” I asked
 

“Yeah. I never turn down a dare.” He said

 
Oh so he’d only kiss me because it was a dare.

 
“ok” I said.

 
He stood up and walked toward me and we leaned and kissed. It was a KISS! He was such a great kisser. The kiss was so wistful. He had such soft lips. They were silky smooth. I didn’t want to stop kissing him. I thought he was going to brake it off and instead he deepened it and I actually moaned a little. This was WAY too much! We broke apart for 2 reasons. 1) much needed air and 2) because we couldn’t do it.

 

*Jordan*

 
When I got dared to kiss her I was thrilled. It was finally my chance to kiss her this was the best thing that could happen to me. When I said I never turned down a dare, I notice her face drop and she shifted her eyes to the floor. Does that mean she would’ve kissed me even if it wasn’t a dare? I doubt it.

 
That kiss was just pure bliss. She was one hell of an amazing kisser. Her kiss matched her beauty. And I think she’s the most gorgeous thing that’s walked this planet. I love how she’s just a not that dumb super skinny blonde with the fake boobs. She’s a little chubby but it makes her that much hotter. She’s perfect the way she is, she’s my kind of perfect. What is my kind of perfect? A real person, like Lana.

 

Back to the kiss. It was so much more then just a kiss on a dare. If it was really nothing I wouldn’t of felt what I felt. I thought it would be fun to tease her a little bit. I pretend to brake it but I deepened it instead. I could tell that she didn’t want it to end either. I just looked in her eyes after the kiss and I saw only one thing in them. Happiness. I don’t know if was happiness because she kissed me or not. But her eyes were full of happiness.

 

The party came to a close and everyone drifted off I was obviously there because well it was my brother’s house. I really wanted to talk to Lana to find out where we were.

 

“Hey Lana. Kitchen?” I asked

 

“Sure” She said happily.

 
I pulled out a chair and then I sat down.

 

“Lana I really wanted to tell you something.” I said

 
“Oh what?” She asked

 
“Well, I want to know what you thought of the kiss.” I said

 
“Oh the kiss. Well it was dare, I mean it wasn’t my choice.” She said as if unsure what was the right answer.

 
“ Answer me this. Were going to kiss me tonight even if there was no dare?”

 
“Honestly because I’m a bad liar. Yes. I would’ve.” She said.

 
“Good. Because I really like you Lana. Just not ready to go serious. Yet.” I said I was being honest.

 
“I like you too Jordan. It’s just I’m not ready for that either. But, maybe with time?” She said.

 
“Defiantly. Umm I don’t mean this because I want sex. But, would you like to come to spend the night at my place?” I asked hopefully.

“You know what Jordan I’d really like that.” She said.

 
“Ok. I’ll tell Sid and Harper then.” I said.

 
“Don’t you mean we’ll?” She said shining me that beautiful smile of hers.

 
“Yes we” I said.

 
They came into the kitchen.

 
“Lana you ready to go? I’ll drive you home.” Harper said.

 
“Umm, actually I’m going over to Jordan’s.” She said.

 
“As in spending the night?” She asked

 
“Yes, as in spending the night.” Lana said

 
“WOOOOOOOOOOO!” Eric hollered from the living room.

 

“Shut up!” The 3 of us yelled. Lana just laughed.

 

“Alright then see you later.” Harper said.

 

“Yeah.” Lana agreed.

 

This was the best day of my life. Not only did I get to kiss the girl of my dreams. She’s going to be spending the night at my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Pictures