Just Wanted To Be Loved

Home Again

I walked in to see my mom laying on the floor, drunk again. Ever sense my brother die and my dad left us she has been getting drunk a lot.

I kicked her before going up stairs but she didn't even wake, she just move a little. I got into the shower when someone called my name

"Mark get down here now!" The voice came out to be a guys voice. So I hurried out of the shower and didn't even put my clothes on. As I walked out of the bathroom I wrapped the towel around me and ran down the stairs almost falling.

When I got down stairs the voice said "Can we talk? I got to talk you some thing." The appeared to be my best friend Max. I walked into the living room and there was he was sitting on the couch.he looked up at me and said "Nice choose of chothes." He laughed a little.

"You told me to get down here and I was in the shower." I said tying not to get a smile on my face.

"Well you go put some clothes on if you want to." He said with a smirk on his face.

I knew he wanted me to because he wasn't gay like me. "No I'm fine. So what did you want to talk about?"

He giggled a little and said "Well there is this girl and well she lives right next to me but she doesn't know I like. I don't even think she knows I'm living. I don't know how to talk to her so I was wondering if you could help me? Please please please I want to get to know her better so what do you do you say?"

I knew if I said yes I get together and she would get her heart broken because he will say she is not his type and he'll move on and the girl will hate for getting them together in the first place. And if I say no he'll be mad at me and won't talk to and break her heart on his own. "I'll help you." I said with a sigh.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" He shouted and give me a hug. As he gave me a hug he push me backward. (If someone walked in right then it would look like that he was trying to have sex with me because my towel almost fell off.)

"Shhhhhhhhhh you are going to wake my mom." I said hug him back a little.

"Oh I'm sorry. I forgot she was still here." He giggled a little then looked at me and for a second it seemed like he was going to kiss me. He smile at me and got of of me."Go get dressed and I'll take you to her house."