Just Wanted To Be Loved

The Note He Sent

"I came back to see you." She had tears in her eyes."I missed you bro." After a long talk I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me.

"I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom." I went up stairs and before I went to into bathroom I over her kelly talking to someone down stairs but I didn't care. After useiing the restroom I looked in the mirror and said "Max I'm sorry but I hate you and I can't stand you and you are the most sexyest guy ever and you have graceful and I do love you and I can't get over you-"

"Mark, can you come down here please?" I wouder what going on. I walked down stairs and she put her hand out. Inside was a neatly folded note. "Take it. It's your." I took it and open it. "Well. What does it say?"

I looked at her. "Who gave this to you?"

"A little boy about 9 and he had dark brown hair now what does it say?"

It couldn't be Max's little brother. Could it? "Mark. Hey, I'm really sorry for the way I acted. It's not your fault. It never has been but it's true that I have been looking for a girl just like you. I couldn't help but make you cry. I'm sorry for making you cry but I love making you feel loved. You make me feel like I can do anything and I hope I make you feel the same. I can't wait till we get older when non of this matters. Mark you are my only one and no one else gets me like you do. I have been so dishonest to you. For once I just want to be with you." I was crying and I could bearly finish the rest but I did. "I just want to get over this and find a way to make you love me one day. Remember that. I love you Mark. Just forgive me."