Just Wanted To Be Loved

Max's House

As we walked down the the street he pulled me into the middle of the road. "What are you doing? We can't be in the middle of the road."

"I don't care. I want everyone to see that I love you." He smiled and was about to kiss me but I walked away. "Hey. What the hell?"

"Wait till we get to your house." I didn't smile. I just kept walking. What did I care if someone saw us kissing and called Mother? Wait I cared a lot. I didn't want to get hit or something like that.When we got to his house and he let me in first. I walked over to his couch and laid down on my back. He came over to me and sat down on the floor right next to my head. He kept staring at me. "What?"

He put his hand on my stomach. "Nothing. Your just......." I turned on my side to face him then he put the hand that was on my stomach on my face. I took that hand and kissed it. "Come with me." He said standing up. He put his hand out to help me up. I took it and smiled. "OK. I'm going to put a blind fold on you when we get up stairs." He still had my hand and push me a little in front of him. He let go so I could walk up the stairs. As I got to the top stair I could see lots of pictures of him and his family. But only one caught my eye. I walked over to it and it was Max and someone else. Max wrapped his arms me and whispered in my ear "That's me and my brother. Last time I ever saw him."

"He is so cute." I whispered back trying to make him laugh. And he did.

"Not as cute as me, right?"

"He's way cuter than you." I giggled a little then he turned me away from the picture. I wanted to kiss him so badly. But he put a blind fold on me.

"Just let control your body." He whispered into my ear. The wind off the words made smile. I felt him turn me around. Then I felt him put his hands on my hips. He pushed me a little and I started to walk. We stop and he whispered in to my ear "I love you."