Just Wanted To Be Loved

The Picture

He open a door. "Please don't freak." He took off the blind fold and on the walls of this room was pictures of me and him. I looked at all of them. "I'll be right back. OK?" I was to into looking at all the photos I just nodded. He left and there it was. Over the bed. The picture that no one has ever seen of us before. Not even me. Max was kissing me on the check. He took me to the place were he always went to think. It was the tree house his brother made. He came back in and laid on the bed. "I see you found my favorite picture." I giggle a little still looking at it. "Come lay down with me. Please." I smiled and laid down next to him. I turned on my side to face him.

"Max,"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't talk." My hand laid for the palm was up. His fingertips rubbed my palm very softly. Then he stopped and looked at me. "I got you something." He crowd over me and grabbed something from under the bed. "It's name is Conner, like you always wanted." It was a frog with a bellybutton. He was right it was what I always wanted, I nearly tackled him with a hug. Now we both were on the floor.

"I love you so much. You didn't have to get me it."

"Yes I did. It's what you always wanted. And it's worth having you hug me like you are now. Come on let's go down stairs. I put in your favorite movie. Fox and the Hound, right?"

"Yes yes come on then." I jumped up and took his hand. I pulled him to the stairs. Then he stop me.

"Why didn't you let me kiss you when we were outside?"

"I don't what to talk about it so come on." I really really REALLY didn't want to tell him.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me and I didn't want to lie to him so I didn't completely lie.

"Mother yelled at me for kissing in the public. Now come on."

"OK." We ran down the stairs and jump on to the couch. Max laid on one side and I didn't like laying the other so I cuddled up with him. He fell asleep and as I watched him sleep I now know how much I love him. Then I fell asleep too.