Just Wanted To Be Loved

Mother Please No

Some one pulled me by my neck, holding me up in the air and Max looked like he was going to die. I look over to see Mother there. "You ever see him again he'll pay the price. You got me?" Max nodded and so did I. "Oh I see your awake now. Good. Your little boyfriend gets to watch you get hurt and he can't do anything about." She thew me against the wall. She started walked over and my body tried to go numb like it always did but it didn't. I felt the pain shoot thew my body over and over again as she walked towards me. She picked me up and punch me in the gut this made it really hard to breathe. I looked over at Max. He was crying so hard. She punched me in the face about 20 times. Then dropped me. I laid there just about a second then she started to kick me. The last thing I saw was Max crying before I pasted out.

I woke up in my room. MY room was so dark it seemed to be a black hole. I started to crawled to the open corner of my room where I always went to think. But I just wanted to sit there. I was afraid to open the door or even talk. My breathing was light but my heart beat was really fast. I had to stop breathing just to slow it down some. As I sat there hot tears came rushing down my face. Every time I whipped them away more came. I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I closed my eyes and prayed to God in my head that I would turn into a bird and fly far far away. I repeated that in my head for a while. I know God wouldn't do anything but it's always good to try. Before I knew it my pants were wet from my tears. I looked up to see if my door was open or if there was someone in my room. But there wasn't and my door was still shut. I could barley move. I tried my hardest to grab a blanket and pulled it over my head. I couldn't sleep anymore. I just wish Max would come and make everything better.

"Mark. Are you in here?" It was Kelly voice

"In the corner." I managed to get out.

"Max is here to see you." I hope Mother isn't home.

"He can't be here. Mother said so." I was having trouble getting my words out.

"Mark. Are you OK? I'm so sorry. I couldn't do anything." Max's voice was calm. He put his arm around me and pulled of the blanket. "Oh my god!"