Just Wanted To Be Loved

Where Are We Going

I pulled the blanket back onto my head. I didn't want to know why he said that. I felt like I was being carried till the blanket fell off my head. I was being carried. "What are your doing?" I manage to get out still having trouble getting my words out.

"Your hurt and now I'm taking you away from that evil woman." My sister said walking behind Max. "Max is going to help because he loves you Mark."

"Yeah I do. a lot more than you could think."

"I-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No need to talk." He stop at the front door and looked at me then smiled. Kelly open it and there was lots of Kelly friends all around.

"Are you OK little guy?" I nodded the best I could yes. "Good cause we'll take care of the women in there so she can't hurt. We won't hurt her we'll just talk to her. OK?" I open my mouth to talk but nothing came out. "It's OK little dude, you don't have to talk." I was put in to my sister's car and Max got in the front seat next to my sister (who was diving).

"Max," My words hesitated a little when they came out. "Will you sit back here with me?"

He turned around and smiled. "Sure." He got out of the front seat and got into the back. "Lay your head down on my lap." I did what I was told and I finally felt safe. No one can hurt me. I looked up at Max and he looked down at me. The last thing I saw before going to sleep was his smile that kept me from dreaming about the nightmare of Mother.