Just Wanted To Be Loved

No Max I Want To Stay With You

After about 1 hour my sister said "We're here." I saw a big house and a moving truck in front of it.

"Where are we?" I asked still not letting go of Max. Max just looked down and close his eyes and acted as if he was in pain. "Max?"

"Come on Mark." Max said sadly and then opened the door.

"Max." He didn't stop he just kept walking. "Max!" This time he stop for a second then started to walk again. "Max!" I grabbed his arm. "Max."

"What!" He had tears in his eyes.

I waited a second to say something. "What's wrong."

He looked around to see if anyone was watching. "Come on." He grabbed my arm and pulled my behind a tree.

"What is it." I really wanted to know.

He looked down then at me. "Remember when I said I don't want anymore people hurting you." I nodded. "I meant it. This is where your safe at, and this is where I want you to be." I started to shake my head no. "No more evil Mother, no more evil people, no more of anything. You can start new here. This is your new home."

"What about you?" I started to cry.

"No more reason for you to get hurt." Then he walked away, I didn't call after him because I new it wouldn't do I a thing. I was loosing Max and I couldn't do a thing about.

"I can stand up to Mother!" He turned around and looked confused. "I can take care of those people too! And your not the reason I get hurt!"