Just Wanted To Be Loved

Max Is My Baby Boy

He ran up to me and put his hand on my mouth. "No you can't and you will never be able to. I love you Mark and I don't want you to get hurt like I did. Just live here please. You'll be happier."

I moved his hand. "Why do you think I'm wasn't happy back there. Because I was."

"You could of never been happy back there. Even with me there you could of never been happy. Just stay here a week. Then you can come back."

"But I'll miss you. Stay here with me please. It will hurt me more than Mother does if you leave." I gave him a hug, then he hugged me back. "Please."

"*Sigh* I was planning on it." he pulled me away looked into my eyes then was about to kiss me when we heard

"Max, Mark, come on!" He kissed me the cheek and than we walked back over to where Kelly was standing. "You staying Max?"

He locked over at me then at her. Grabbed my hand locked fingers then said "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~night~time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took all day to get unpacked for a whole week and eat dinner.

"Well guys I have to go but I'll be back in the morning so don't do anything I wouldn't do." Kelly said. I liked when she said that because she would do everything.

"Bye." We both said at the same time. Then we were alone at last.