Just Wanted To Be Loved

Me And Max Alone

Me and Max were alone for the first time and I didn't know what to. "You want to go a movie?" I said because it was the first thing that came to mine.

"Yeah." I took the plates to the sink and cleaned off the table as his looked for a movie. "Found one." He didn't show me the movie so I walked over to the couch and sat down. He sat next and pulled me close to him. "It's Spiderman." I giggled a little. Not even ten minutes into the movie Max started to kiss my neck softly.

"Quiet." I looked over at him after he stopped and he smiled. I looked back at the TV and smiled. He started to kiss my neck again but this time I let him. We were sitting in the middle of the couch so he pushed me to lie on my back. He started to kiss me on the lips as he got on top of me. I didn't know what I was doing so I kissed him back. He started to take off my shirt and I was stupid and let him. I took off his shirt. I liked it when we kiss but the bad thing was Max was able to control my body. I felt a lump coming from Max's pants and I smiled. He stopped kissing me and sat up. He started to unzip and unbutton my pants. "What are you?" I whispered. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes took control of me and I started to do the same. He got off and let me up. I pulled down his pants with my hands but he pulled down mine using he teeth and his hands. Now we were in our boxers and he started to kiss me again. I pulled him closer to me and deepened the kiss. Now I could feel the lump in his boxers real well. I started to walk backwards till I hit the couch. He put both his hand on my back and I put mine on his back. He leaned towards me and I knew what he was doing. He was trying to get me to lay down on the couch so I let him. Before I knew it he was on top of me and I had a lump in my pants too. He smiled and started to kiss down my neck and chest. Then I leaned my head back as he got close to my boxers. He pulled down my boxers slowly reveling my dick. He kissed it and licked the top of it with his tongue. Soon my dick was in his mouth and I was moaning. I felt the pressure start up but I couldn't talk. Then out it came and he didn't mind. He pulled it out of his mouth and started kiss back up to my mouth. He started to kiss me again. When we heard a knock on the door. He got off me and put his clothes on as fast as he could.

"Who is it?" He said. I slowly got my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and I could hear Max and someone talking. About a half hour later I got out of the shower slowly and got my clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom still with my hair wet and sat on the couch. Max was gone. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep.