Just Wanted To Be Loved

What Are You Thinking

I woke to someone carrying me. "Hey baby." I heard him say.

"Hey."

"You fell asleep on the couch, so I'm taking you to your room." He laid me down on my bed very softly.

"Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?" I didn't want him to leave at all.

"Sure." He pulled up a chair that was in my room.

I was staring at him but he didn't know. "What are you thinking about?"

He looked down and leaned forward then put his hands together. (I think he didn't know what to say, but he did). "What you said in the car. I didn't know what you meant." Then he looked up at me. "Why did you say that I was looking for something but I'll never find it?"

"I didn't mean to say that, OK." I turned onto my back.

"OK. What did you mean by I'll never find it, though?"

"You know how well umm take some one love. You say you got to have that person but you know you won't ever get that person. Like a question you have to know but you know you'll never get the answer." I didn't know how to tell it to him any other way.

"You are right. I was looking for answer." He looked back down "But I got the person I love."

I started to feel pain. "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

"What's wrong?" He took his hands and put them on my face.

"Nothing I just felt a little pain. That's all. But what was your question." I wanted to know to maybe give him an answer.

"Go to sleep and I'll tell you later." Kissed me on the lips and left the room.