Just Wanted To Be Loved

Asking For A Redo On Me

I couldn't sleep at all. He said he would stay in there till I fell asleep but he didn't. And what was that question. I had to look in his journal. But where.

The sun roused and I slowly got out of bed. Max was gone so I got dress and open the door. I went to take a step but my foot hit something. I looked down to see a teddy bear with a card. I picked it up and open the card.

~Mark

Hey sorry I left but I had to go talk to your sister.
So here is something for you and please come
out side. I got to show you something.

I love you.
Max~

I went out side and looked for Max but I could find him. Some came from behind me and grabbed my waist. "Hey." It was Max. "I thought you weren't going to come out for a second." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Why did you think that?" I smiled but I was confused.

"Oh nothing." He turned me around and looked me right in the eyes. "Mark. Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah. What is it?" I stared right back. When I did I saw something that I thought I would never see in his eyes. I saw fear. Fear like you would have when you want to try something new.

He grabbed my hand on started to walk but then we stop and he turned to face me again. He put his hands around my neck but didn't pull me close to him. "Well remember when we fell asleep when we were watching your favorite movie?" I nodded my head yes but I didn't know where he was going with this. "Well I woke up and watch you sleep for a while. And then I remember when we first kiss. I didn't want it to be like that."

"OK. It's fine." He was trying so hard to tell me something that was really something we should of left in the past.

"No it's not. I wanted it to be different. So I wanted to know if we can redo everything and have a different first kiss?"

"No, it won't be the same." Right after I said that he looked so sad. "OK. If you want to." He smile and gave me a hug.