Just Wanted To Be Loved

Max My New Boyfriend

"How are we going to do this? I have never done a redo before."

"It's easy. I'll just kiss you like I would do for our first kiss and our redo is over."

Oh my god. We are not doing this." I walked away and he ran after me.

"Why not?" He grabbed me and pulled me to a stop.

"OK for one you can't have a redo on a kiss, two who would have a redo on a kiss, and three I like how we kissed the first time."

He moved my hair to show my eyes. "I'm sorry I even asked. I just thought it to be a lot better to ask you out that way." Did he just ask me out? I know all the things we did and we weren't going out. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck and he smiled. I smiled back.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I kissed him on his cheek. Then whispered "I would love to go out with you." He spun around and I put my feet on the ground.

"Well even if you say no I would still do this." He kissed me like I have never been kissed before. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his hands on my ass. I didn't mind because he was my boyfriend now. He bagged me to open my mouth and as soon as I did,

"Well guys. I see you are not loosing any time." He stopped the kissed and we both looked over to see Kelly standing there.

He got close to me and whispered in my ear "We will do this later." Then blew slightly. He looked over at her and said "Nope. We just love spending time together. So Kelly how are you on this fine morning?"

"I'm OK. Can you love birds waste a little time and come with me. And Mark I got to talk to you."

Max looked at and said "I guess we can spare a little time. Go talk to her Mark." I walked over to Kelly and turned to look at Max. "Go I'll wait for you at your room."

Kelly put her arm around my waist and started to walk. "Max wanted me to talk to you about going home."

"I'm going home Kelly, and he is not even going to stop me." I didn't really want to talk about it but I know no matter what I'm going home.

"No that's not what I want to talk about."

"Then what?"

"Well when you do go home. He wanted you to be safe so we agreed that you could stay at his house for a while. Just so you could be safe OK?"

"Are you kidding? I would love to stay at his place."

"OK good. Now go to your room and spend time with him. I love you."

I started to run away when I heard 'I love you.' So I yell "I love you too." I wanted to spend as much time with Max as I can. I love him so much.