Just Wanted To Be Loved

I'm Falling For You

On the way to her house he wouldn't stop talking.

"Shut up." I said as I put my hand over his mouth. I waited a moment to take it down. As I did he took my arm and put it around him.

"We have to act gay because she loves gay people. Is that OK?"

I looked at him. He was so perfect. His eyes perice my heart know that I could never be with someone like him. His smile made it hard to talk and I couldn't think of anything to say to him.

"Hey is that OK?"

"Sorry it's OK." I most of got lost in my thought.

"I hate to ask you this and you don't have to do if you don't want to but we have to kiss to show that we are really gay OK?"

"As long as it gets you closer to getting the girl." I tried not to get a smile on my face but it was so hard.

"OK how do you want to do this? Long, slow, tongue, no tongue?"

"Your the one that needs this so pick but don't tell me." I didn't want to tell him that I wanted a long kiss. That may tell him that I'm gay. I think I'm falling for him.

"OK then here it goes." He was taller tan me by like 6'' so I have to look up to kiss him. He kissed me. What appeared to me was a slow short kiss with no tongue but I was wrong. His kiss was a really long one and I somehow I thought it was for real. He pulled me closer and he deepen the kiss. I put my hand on his waist and pulled him closer to me. It was him or me that didn't want to stop the kiss but he was in control of the kiss. He stop kissing me and smile. "You kiss like a girl." He giggle a little.

"I know." I walked away making sure he didn't see me smiling.

"Wait. your not going to tell me how I kiss?" He said running to me.

I turn around and he stopped in front of me. "Well if you really want me to....."

"Yes yes how?"

"Really really really gooooooo bad." I laughed and ran away. He ran after me.