Just Wanted To Be Loved

Sarah The New Girl

As we got to her house I had stop to take a good look at Max.

"Remember Mark we have to act gay."

Why should I act gay when I am gay."0K. I'll try my best."

"Oh and remember if she leaves us alone we have to kiss to make it like are really a couple OK?"

"OK I got this. I know what to do." I said with a smile on my face. He knock on the door and then kissed me on my cheek. A girl open the door and said

"Hello?"

"Well hello I'm Max and this is my boyfriend Mark." As he said this he put his arm around me. "I live next door and I see your new here."

"Come in and we can talk." We walked in and his arm slide down on to my ass. I looked at him but he kept looking straight. "So do you guys want something to drink?"

Before I could say no Max say "Yes please." We sat down on the couch and he kissed me on my lips.

"Oh sorry. Am I interfering?"

He stopping kissing me and looked at her."No your not." We talked for 3 hours and I didn't say anything.

_________ 3 hours later_________

It was quiet and I said "Maybe I should leave. My mom should be up and maybe worried."

"I'll take you sweetie. I have to get going. Bye Sarah." He gave her a hug then we left.

He had his arm around but once we turned the coner he took his arm away. I was looking down at the ground and didn't say anything to him."Are you OK?" He asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"You didn't say anything there and your not even talking now."

"I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About what?" He stop me and made me look at him,

"Nothing much just stuff." He let go and I started to walk away when he stopped me again.

"You can tell me. I won't get mad or anything like that." He put my hands on his waist.

"It's nothing. Really."

"Please tell me. Don't make me cry."

I giggled a little and said "Don't cry. It's nothing to cry over."

"If it's nothing to cry over then it's something you should tell me. Please."

I looked at him and tears came down my face. I didn't want them to but they did. He sat down on the the side walk and said "Sit."

"Follow me." I started to walked near the park that was close by.