Just Wanted To Be Loved

Here It Comes

I didn't understand what people didn't like about us. Girls love gay guys and seeing them kiss but why not guys? And why did he have to act like that and can't he be like nicer about it? Or maybe it was me thought that way and he really did act like he did and I was like crazy. I giggle a little to myself. No way I was crazy, maybe my mom just not me.

-------------------- When I Got Home --------------------

I stop the front door thinking what my mom would do to me because I didn't leave her a note, didn't come home at the right time, and I wasn't careful about my kiss with Max. I hear a voice behind me "Mark, have you seen Max anywhere? He come home then left."

"No I haven't."

"OK."

I open the door and I looked over at the table. There see was with her evil stare, scales, fire breathe, big claw like hands, long knotted hair, her nasty long fingernails, and do I see Rum bottles. I hope not. That means I'm in a lot of trouble. She walked over to me the a witch and I could quickly smell the Rum she was drinking. She lifted me up by the neck and made me eye level to her (she was a very tall woman) and started to speak

"If............ if................ if someone (burp) ever calls me.................. and says they saw you kiss...........kissing another guy again," as she talk I could smell the Rum on her breathe "you will," she has to drunk a lot because after about five seconds of not drinking she gets sober "be die you hear me? Or do I need to do the same thing I did to your brother to make you hear me?" She didn't want me to say any thing so I nodded. She carried me to the kitchen and drop me to the floor. I tried to get up she came over and put her foot on my neck. I could her pushing down but then ease up. "Here baby boy I'm so sorry have something to drink." She poured Rum all over my face and into my mouth. She did this because I get rashes from Rum. "Oops I forgot you can't have Rum ha ha ha." I heard a knock on the door and she hurried to it. "You better clean it up." I did what I was told to not get in more trouble. I ran behind her up the stares sat on my bed crying.