Just Wanted To Be Loved

Max

"Why?" I said before drifting off to sleep. I couldn't help dream about Max. This time I dreamed he was a prince and I was a slave. I fell in-love with him but he had I had to marry so he could of never loved me. Then he married a girl name Cassy. They grew old together and I never told him that I loved him. That's what I wished would happen. I would never told him and we each find someone else. Then I woke up and went down stairs. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of milk. I got half way though it when I heard someone call my name. It sounded like it came from outside so I put the glass of milk down and went to the door. I open it and there was Max looking at me with his great eyes. "Go home Max now." I said in a whisper.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled me outside so he could shut the door. I couldn't get away because my body wouldn't let me. His lips were so tender and and he kiss me with care. I got over 'why i couldn't stop kissing him' thing and pushed him away gently. "Sorry but I don't love you and your not gay so go home Max." He justed smile at me so I had to smile back. "Go home now." He didn't do anything so I took his hand and started to pull him to his house. Instead of just a 'pull hand grab' thing he locked his fingers with mine and he wouldn't let go.

"Hey, tell me something. Why do you not love me?"

I stopped and turned. "Well. let's see. You are the nicest person ever, your sexy, funny, your tall, your my hero, soft sometimes, you would keep me warm, and your not gay. Does that help?"

I started walking again but he pulled me back. When he pulled me back I almost fell but he cought me. "So why?"

"*Sigh* YOU ARE NOT GAY." Yes I like him but sometimes he kinda out there (nicest way I could put it).

"Maybe I am." He wouldn't let me go.

"No your not. You have never been gay and you will never be gay. OK?"

"Yes I am and you can't tell me what to do." This time he grabbed my other hand and locked he fingers mine, now both hands were under his control.

"Why don't you tell me something that is true." You should never ever ever ever say something like that to someone you love or even hate.

"You want to here something that is true. You ask me all the time why I break up with so many girls. And the anwser is always they're not my type. That's partly true, the rest of it is because I have been looking for a girl like you after I meet you. I can't fine one so I have been try to get as close as I get can get with you Mark. That's the truth. Now you tell me something that is true.