Just Wanted To Be Loved

Mark Tells The Truth And Max Is Gone

I didn't know what to tell him but all I could think of is if my mom is going to kill me when I get home. I thought of something but I don't know if it's true or not. It's a worth a shot.

"That's right. You can't tell me. I been waiting a long time-"

I cut him off. "OK here something. Remember when I had all the cuts, red makes and stuff like that and my body. That's your fault. I wrote you a letter when I first meet you saying how I loved you. Mother found it and beat me for writing that. That's partly why I couldn't tell you why I was gay. Now do you see why I can't tell you the truth sometimes?"

He looked surprised but he wasn't. "Mark, I love you and I'll do anything to get you in my arms. Things I would do just to be able to hold you. I'm going home now." He turned and walked away. As he did I counted how many steps he took.

"Wait please." I said.

"No I'm tried of waiting." He didn't stop walking and soon I was staring at the place were he stood. He told me that he loved me and I didn't care. The guy I loved was gone before I knew it.

"Mark, get the fuck over here now!" Mother have a Hiss in her voice so I did what she told me to. "What the hell are you doing out here." *Slap*"Get the fuck inside now." This meant she didn't see Max. Thank god.