Status: One shot

Should've Said No

1/1

I was sitting by the cashier, feeling really bored. I work as a cashier at a local grocery shop to save up for college funds.“ Sierra, you could go off early now.” My boss, Mrs. Jones said. “ I could close up for you.”
“Thanks, Mrs. Jones.” I took my car keys and drove to Starbucks to get some coffee for me and my boyfriend, Keith since I’m stopping by his place later.

“Can I have a Caramel Frappuccino and a Chocolate Frappuccino, please? “ I told the cashier. As I paid I saw a couple making out on the sofa. “Ugh, get a room.” I didn’t want to be rude, so I kept this thought to myself.

Apparently, the guy who was making out has the exact same tattoo as Keith at the same place too, which was around his wrist. Then, it hit me. The guy looked like Keith. To top it off, he was wearing the same t-shirt as Keith was when he came to visit at the store.

My friends have been telling me the fact that Keith was cheating on me again, but I kept on telling myself it isn’t true, it’s just a stupid rumor.

But now I guess I was wrong.

I dialed Keith’s number to see if the guy would pick up his phone. “Hello?” the guy answered without looking at the caller ID.

“Hey, nice make out scene you have there.” I said coldly. Then I hung up. He looked around Starbucks. Then his eyes met mine. When he saw me, he put on his *it’s not what it seems* face.

I look down at the promise ring on my finger and then him. Taking all the courage I have, I took off the ring and flung it at him but instead of hitting him on the face, it hit the chick he was making out with.
She looked up and glared at me as I smirked and walk out, head high. Being the slow walker I am, he caught up with me.

“Eira, Eira! I can explain!” he begged.
I glared at him, “DON’T YOU EVER CALL ME EIRA AGAIN, because only friends call me that. Not some BLOODY BASTARD who cheats on me twice!” I spat. “And you wanted to explain WHAT? That I messed up your hot steamy make out scene with that chick?!?!”

“No-I-She’s the one who kissed m-” he started, but I cut him off. “You could’ve pushed her away! But instead, you kissed her back!.”
“I’m freaking s-” he started, but I cut him off again. “You’re not sorry! If you are, you wouldn’t have done this to me for the second time! You should have thought of the circumstances before sucking the chick’s face!” I screamed.
Then I caught sight of my car and quickly make a run for it, but Keith stopped the door before I could get into the car.

“How many times do I have to tell you that SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!” he protested, though I could tell he was lying.
“But YOU COULD’VE PUSHED HER OFF!” I shouted at him, not caring who was watching. “Do you know, I waited for 5 shitting minutes to see if you’ll back off!”
“She wanted to kiss me!” He said. He then tried to grab my hands to hold his. Seeing that he wasn’t holding the car door, I dashed in and slammed the door.
I lowered the windshield, “You should’ve said no.” I muttered. With that I sped off.

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a contest entry It's A Love Story ! Taylor Swift SongFic Contest
Enjoy ;D
This is my first time, so bear with me.