Status: Completed :)

Of Birds and Wolves

Epilogue

(Max's POV)

“Max, are you sure that's such a smart plan?”

“Angel, first off: stay out of my head. Second: yes, I'm sure. If the white coats get their precious experiment back, they'll probably end up killing her anyway. Then Fang will be back with us. Also known as mine.”

Normally, I'm not so hostile; especially with other experiments. But when one steals your boyfriend, your right hand man, cut a girl some slack. I'm only trying to get back what I rightfully deserve; the other also being revenge.

“Max, Leara isn't the only experiment they want back. They want us, too,” Nudge warned. “I'd rather nobody get caught because it seems to be all or none lately. And once they have us back, who knows what they'll do! Can't you just have Leara apologize or something? This doesn't seem fair!”

“Was it fair when she started kissing my best friend behind my back?!” I roared. “Life isn't fair, Nudge. Nothing is or will be for us.”

“You know, Max,” Gasman squeaked, “you're scary when you're yelling.”

Iggy nodded. “Seriously, Max. Just chill. Don't you have a world to save anyway?”

“Yes, Iggy, I do; my world. It can be saved by getting rid of a certain girl and getting back my right-hand man. Get it?” When no one responded, I turned to Angel. “Alright, Angle, let's get to work. We've got a long search ahead of us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
"Of Birds and Wolves" is now complete!
Whew! It couldn't have taken me any longer to finish this!

...Now back to my homework that I'm falling behind on...

Comments and subscriptions are loved and appreaciated!