To The End

Not like you

They don't believe me, none of them do, but who would? If only I could prove it, everything would be so much easier. Maybe I wouldn't be seen as such a freak that way. All I have to do is wait, wait until the perfect opportunity to prove it all, all the ghosts, they are real. I know that, I know that I can see them,and I know they are not just my imagination playing up.

Another monday has come, which means another day of misery at school. I left the house at eight as per usual and went to meet Mikey. He's the only reason I get up in the mornings. If I didn't, he would be on my tail within minutes, turns out I actually mean something to him.

As I walked along the sidewalk, my earphones blasting music into my eardrums at top volume, I saw a middle-aged man sat at the edge of the road slowly rocking back and forth, there was a very quiet humming noise coming from behind his lips. He peered up at me as I approached, his eyes were severely blood-shot and didn't seem so friendly. I resisted looking at him, he wasn't really pleasant to look at anyway. I sped up my pace to get past him but he stood up just as I was directly in front of him.

"Hey, you, can you see me? You can can't you, help me. Help me, Please." The man started begging helplessly, he went to grab my shirt, but his hand merely passed right through my shoulder. I felt a cold tingling sensation before he removed his hand sharply, it was like having butterflies just not in your stomach.

"Yes I can see you. But I can't help you right now, I promise I will eventually but I have to go to school now." I felt a great deal of guilt when I carried on walking just leaving the ghost, he seemed so afraid, and confused.

I couldn't bail on school, no doubt I would be caught, then i would be in alot of shit. I turned around a corner and Mikey was waiting a few meters in front. He noticed me coming and gave me his goofy little smile. MIkey was two years below me, not a very popular kid in the year, but its everyone else's loss on a great guy. Once again it was the dreaded steroetype of 'nerd' getting in the way and ruining life.

"Hey Frank, you alright?" He asked as we both began walking.

"Yeah Just a normal boring day. Doesn't get any better,"

"Sounds fun. Did you bump into any ghosts without me?"

"Yeah I did actually, a very freaky looking man sat on the sidewalk, seemed very shocked I could see him, I guess he hasn't been dead for very long..."

"Well maybe you could do your thing where you move them on, I could help. Not sure how though."

"Whatever, I just want to get through today before I do anything like that. Plus I haven't had any poptarts at all this morning."

"Oh no, it's the end of the world! Frank hasn't eaten poptarts for the first time in history!" I nudged him playfully and chuckled. The school building was in the distance now, and with each step we grew closer, soon enough I wont have to go anywhere near that hell hole ever again.

Once we arrived at school, both of us went our separate ways to get to class. My first lesson was maths which I totally suck at, so I'll just take a quick nap or something. I walked in to see all the same faces I have had to put up with for years. I don't care about any of them any more or what what they think. We only have a few months left of all this.

The teacher strode into the room a few moments after the bell rang. He began yabbering on about Pythagorus's Theroem. His voice was like a continuous buzzing sound in my ear. I just put my head in my lap and day dreamed about pretty much anything for a whole fifty minutes.

As the day progressed, I managed to see five ghosts around the corridors. I don't know why they pick schools to haunt, this place of all, it's not the best of places. I grudged over to my locker and put my books inside. As I turned around, there was a dark figure at the other end of the lockers staring back at me, I quickly observed the other people around me to see if he was was real or not, but apparently he wasn't. I couldn't peel my eyes away but the moment I blinked, he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here is the first chapter of my new fic!!! woohooo! so I hope this pleases some of you who are reading, and PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!!

*chelsey*