To The End

Early Christmas Presents

Gerard took me back down to the earths surface and I stood before my house, I was holding Roofus tight to shield him from the cold and was predicting what was about to happen. Hopefully my new little puppy won't go flying through the window at full force.

I walked in and mum was watching one of her stupid movies again, a box of tissues nearly empty on the coffee table and whole pile of them surrounding her on the sofa. She looked up and saw the dog in my hands. Oh crap.

"Frank, why are you holding a cat?" She asked me, suddenly piercing me with her deadly stare.

"It's a dog not a cat... And I was wondering if we could keep him." I walked over and put Roofus on her lap to see if she would fall for him that way.

"Only on one condition." She said, cuddling the little guy and making funny noises at him quietly. He’s not a baby for goodness sake.

"Yeah?" Oh wow, she is actually letting me keep Roofus!

"You have to take him for walks, feed him everyday, and if I find one little doggy dropping in this house he is out of here straight away." Well I was planning on doing that anyway...

"Okay I will, thank you so much mum, you won't regret it I swear." I smiled brightly and went upstairs to get my phone so I could ring Mikey, leaving mum and the dog downstairs. Mikey answered pretty quickly and his lazy voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikes, I have some awesome news!"

"Oh cool, well lets here it then?"

"It may sounds unbelievable, but Gerard got me a dog! He literally just made it appear in his hands."

"Wow! That's great, did it really just appear? He must be magic or something, so what’s your puppies name."

"I decided to call him Roofus, Mikey you won't believe how adorable he is, and he is so tiny."

"Okay I'm coming over now to see this little guy, I'll be about ten minutes, see you in a bit." He hung up on me and put my phone back in its place. I should go to a shop really to get some food for Roofus and at least a small toy to keep him occupied.

Mikey showed up and he literally turned into a big pile of smoosh when he saw my little pet, it was quite amusing to see him like that, he never acts that way at all.

"Hey I'm about to go to the pet shop, you wanna come with? I'll let you choose his bed if your lucky." I joked as I got my coat on, he stood up and joined me as we walked out the front door.

In the shop, there was so much stuff the choose from, it was hard to just pick one thing because then I would be looking at something else just as nice. I wasn’t sure what food to get her either, it’s obvious he needs puppy food but what sort. I finally decided on Wagg because it was cheap and went off to find Mikey. I found him scaring the fish in the giant tank and he seemed to be in his own little world. I poked him from behind and he practically jumped out of his skin, I got him to carry the food because it was too heavy for me and went off to the toys section.

I think they had every single form of squeaky toy going in this place, I picked out a black piggy toy and put that on top of the bag of food. Next we went to the leash section and Mikey got to choose like I said, he checked them all out and chose the one with ‘man eater’ written on the side. Just the sort of thing I expected actually. We paid for everything and walked home taking it in turns to carry the food.

“Hello?” I called when we got back, Roofus came bouncing over and I put everything down to fuss him.

“Frank I’m up here!” My mum called from the top of the stairs, I can guess she is doing some form of cleaning o something.

“I got some puppy food, it was a really good offer.”

“Good, did you get him some puppy training pads?” Shit, I knew I was forgetting something.

“No I forgot, I’ll go back and get some if you want.”

“You re not going out now it’s too late. Go tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry I’ll go get some on my way home and bring them to you first thing in the morning.” Mikey butted in, he is so kind sometimes, but that just depends on what he is offering or what he wants in return.

Mikey left a few minutes later and I waved him off, I started to feel a bit guilty for letting him go out in the dark at this time. I should have let him stay here…

I saw Gerard standing on the road opposite and walked over to him gracefully.

“Hey Gee, thank you so much for Roofus!” I gave him a hug and took a step back to look at him, he was smiling brightly and his eyes were shining beneath the lamp post.

I wanted to give you something else, just one more thing.” How can I except all this, I must get him a present in return to make it fair.

“Only if I can get you one as well.” I offered.

Fine” He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a blue box, my heart was racing.

I opened it slowly and inside was a beautiful gold cross Necklace. It was amazing, it must have cost so much!

“Gerard its, wow. I could never except this.”

Please, do it for me. Read the writing on the back of the cross.” I did as he said and I pulled it closer to my eyes so I could read the tiny letters.

‘An eternal love for you’

Think of it as an early Christmas present.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wahey its CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! woohoooooo I hope everyone has had a great day so far! And I also hope you get everything you wanted.
And what hav you all got this year, I'd like to know!!!
I got the new LAPTOP I am posting this on