To The End

Unexpected news

I invited Gerard inside even though I wouldn’t really need any permission since only I could see him, he put the new necklace on me and I held it in my hand. It was so nice of him to give me this for no reason, but it’s making me love him even more.

Inside, we were just relaxing on the sofa watching some weird thing on the television and my mum had gone to bed already. I was sort of led on Gerard’s chest and he was slumped in the seat with his arms around me.

The phone started ringing in the other room and I got up to answer it, Mikey’s mum was on the other line, what does she want at this hour?

“Hello?” I answered.

“Oh Frank is Mikey still at your house? He hasn’t come home yet an he was supposed to be back ages ago.”

“No he left here about an hour or two ago, he might just have gone to another one of his friends houses or something.” I do hope he is alright, I can’t imagine him going anywhere else this late, maybe he is still at the shop or something.

“Oh okay thank you Frank, but we have been trying to get a hold of his for quite a while and he just won’t answer.”

“Oh don’t worry Donna, I’m sure he wouldn’t go out and do anything stupid, he’s probably on his way back right now.”

“Alright then, I’ll talk to you later Frank, and please ring us if you hear from him.” I hung up and went back into the living room, Gerard was sat up looking at me. I was really worried about Mikey though, he’s probably fine but there is still the possibility of something bad happening to him, this isn’t the best place to live in. People are disappearing or getting raped all the time out here. Please don’t let anything happen to him.

“I bet Mikey is fine, most likely with some girl if you ask me.” I assured Gerard, he still cares a lot about his little brother, even if he can’t do much.

I don’t know, I’m getting a funny feeling about it.” I had to admit, I was getting that weird feeling as well.

“Well, if he is still missing in around an hour we will go looking for him.” We both agreed on it and settled back down onto the seat. I made some drinks of hot chocolate and we drank in silence, it was weird that ghosts like Gerard can pick up things whenever they want and then go and walk through a door or wall easy as pie.

There was still no news on Mikey so went over to the Way’s house before we went out looking, there were loads of cops surrounding the house and loads of family packed inside the small home. I had trouble actually getting through the load of people to find Donna but found her upstairs.

“Hey Donna, I have come to see if there were going to be any search parties going out to look for him. I wanted to come over and help find my best friend.”

“Oh that’s wonderful of you Frank, but there isn’t going to be anyone searching until he has been missing a full twenty four hours.”

“That’s ridiculous! We should be out looking for him.” I can’t believe this, if someone is missing you should be out looking for them to get them home safely as quick as possible, that is just increasing the amount of time it may take for something serious to happen.

Me and Gerard stayed until everyone else had gone home, I didn’t want to leave Donna in his state, Mikey’s dad still isn’t back from work, imagine what it will be like being told your son went missing whilst you were gone.

We heard something downstairs and we went down to see what it was, an orange note led on the floor by the door, obviously just slid underneath. Donna picked it up and out of different shaped cut out letters were the words ‘like father like son’. That doesn’t make sense, why would someone put that through the door.

Gerard came down and stood behind me with his arms wrapped round my waist. He took a look at the note and let go of me, I instantly felt cold and Donna was just picking up the phone to ring the police once more.

“What do you think it means?” I asked her, as she dialled the three numbers into the phone.

“I don’t know Frank, but it might have something to do with Mikey and I can’t risk not telling them.”

The police were on their way over and we were stood in the hallway staring at the door intently. Another note slid through the door, I ran up and snatched it, unfolding the crumpled paper and there was one word written down in neat writing:

‘Frank’
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, christmas is over and done with, and me and my family are about to go to a pub and they will all end up giving me drinks, woohoo.
I hope you like this chapter, I like it anyway, but I keep getting the feeling there is a mistake so please tell me if there are any.
Have a good day!!!
Please comment!

*Chelsey*