To The End

A game of cat and mouse

Frank’s POV
“Who are you?” I asked him as I sat blind folded in the back of a car. I didn’t have a seat belt and we were speeding around corners to fast I kept whacking into everything. I was starting to feel really dizzy and my whole by was aching. How far away were we going and I’m hoping Mikey didn’t have to go through this?

“Is it not so fucking obvious to you, or are you some little retard!” The man exploded from in front, I don’t know why he has to be so furious even if he is some crazy bastard. I tried my hardest not to say the wrong things in case I get chucked in some river nearby and drown.

“Well it’s just that I don’t understand this all, why do you want me of all people. Why not the president of the United States? Because if you want money of some sort I can assure you we have none to give you.” It does make sense, why would you kidnap someone if you didn’t want anything from them, but he does sound a little shaky and nervous, maybe he’s working for someone else and just the delivery boy.

“Just shut the fuck up you little dick. I’m not going to tell you, dumbass so work it out yourself. All will be understood soon.” I noticed the way he said that last part, I can predict something will happen to me, and I won’t be given an award.

I went silent and thought about my situation, there is no way to escape because the doors are most likely locked. My hands are tied together tight and I can’t see so I am pretty much helpless at the moment. I was just waiting for my hero to come and save me from here, I wanted Gerard to come and take me away on his noble stallion and in his shining armour so we can ride off into the night.

The car jolted to a stop and I heard the guy get out of the car, my door opened and he pulled me out onto the floor. It was gravel beneath me and I could feel the little sharp stones cutting away at my skin.

“Stay here and if you try to make a move, I will kill you.” His feet were shuffling in front of my face and I nutted him at full force with my head and heard him thump to the ground.

“You little shit!” I got myself into a standing position and ran in any direction, my head was throbbing and I had no idea where I was going but I could hear him chasing me. I managed to get the blindfold off of my eyes and I was in the middle of some trees. I just kept running and didn’t dare look behind; I did know he was very close to catching me.

“Come on Gerard, I need you. Help me.” I panted as I ducked under a low branch, nearly falling over.

“Come back here now, Frank!” I heard the guy shouting from behind, he wasn’t as close now, thank god my mum made me do athletics younger. It’s finally helped me in life. I was tempted to shout back ‘come and get me then fat boy’ but thought better of it.

Gerard still wasn’t coming and I was getting tired very quickly, I must get away from here, it’s dark and there is no sign of a road or cars. Should I hide behind a tree and hope he doesn’t find me, or do I keep on going in hope he will give up.

I ran for a little while longer, until I was struggling to breath and ducked under the fattest tree I could find. Thankfully it was a proper ditch that could cover me and the leaves were massive. I hid under it all and stayed as still as possible. I strained my ears to listen out for the smallest noise but there was nothing. But suddenly a twig snapped a little to the left and it was him, I listened until the noise faded away to almost nothing letting my body relax.

It felt like hours before I finally got up to give anyone a chance to move away from me and looked around for something that could get my hands out of this rope. I found a sharp looking stone and started scraping away at the rope, leaning against the tree that possibly saved my life.

I broke free and made a move towards to moon hoping I won’t bump into anyone looking for me. I wonder if Mikey got home alright and maybe the police are searching for me now. They might be searching in this very forest for me and I will soon be on my way home to mum and Roofus. I bet Roofus is starving; I didn’t get a chance to feed him earlier the poor thing.

It must be my mind because I swore I walked passed that tree when we were looking for Mikey earlier. And then there was the little river we all crossed a little way in front. I know where I am! I started jogging down the familiar part and soon enough I was finally on a road. And a road I know.

Happiness pumped around my body and I couldn’t help but begin to run again, I will be home soon and this will end. Car lights turned on behind and I slowed down to look who it was, maybe even get a lift.

“Now where can you run little boy?” The voice spoke through the speakers of the car, he found me. Now what do I do?

I sprinted as fast as I could and a little light glistened ahead, I think it's another car, they can help me. Wait, that’s not a car it’s just a light shining in mid-air. What the hell?

Frank quick, run into the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, another chapter done and dusted.
WOOHOO I have 50 comments, jesus that is alot. Thanks guys!
Now come lets get a third star for this, anyone with me? Okay, I am going to use the chosen TWO names in the next chapter, I will tell anyone who wants to know the names in case its yours so this is the warning.

*chelsey*