To The End

Choosing the right thing

Gerard’s POV

“Let me go!” I tried to wriggle out of their grip and make a break for it, but they were all too strong for me. Why do I have to be such a weakling, I am so going to start working out when I get away from all this, then they will wish they never messed with Gerard Way.

“You aren’t going anywhere, you are going to help us get Frank.” One of the many strangers spoke. There were eleven of them altogether and all watching me. Each was wearing black robes with hoods covering their faces and were all floating above the ground. I don’t know why they don’t just use their feet, instead making themselves look a little silly just flying around.

“Don’t you dare touch Frank.” I didn’t realise I said this and they became aware of my feelings. And now I have made all of this worse because they have me as an advantage. If they know I have feelings for Frank, they will now that hopefully Frank also has feelings for me.

“Why not? Does he mean something to you?” I could hear the sarcasm in his voice, I want to get out this place and find Frank.

“No, he’s just a stupid human who I got stuck with, is that alright with you?” It hurt to say those words about him, even if I didn’t really mean it, but I had to stop them from suspecting anything.

“I see, but why would you be so protected over him?" Another one of the hooded freaks said, being in the same room as them was torture enough.

“My job is to protect him, and I will stick to my job.” I thought about the time I took Frank to my room. He was so happy and I think it was the first time we kissed.

“Ah yes, but you speak of him with such desires.”

“Bullshit.” I had to fight against the urge to laugh when I said that, but it was so hard not to, I managed to stop and pul a straight face.

“Okay Gerard, we are going to tie this around your ankle for you, and you are going to bring Frank to us. If you don’t, you, Frank and your family will die, and if you bring him, no one dies. Understand?” Two of them held my feet down and another tied the black strap with a block attached to it around my ankle.

“What’s in it for me, and why do you want Frank?”

“We allow you to return to their world as one of them for one day and you can see your family once more.” I thought about it for a minute, I could finally say goodbye to them, that ache in my heart would finally go away. But then I can’t just hand Frank over to them, I don’t know what will happen to him.

“What about Frank?” I know that they purposely didn’t mention Frank then, but I asked again anyway even if they won't tell me what they are really going to do.

“We will be asking Frank a few.. questions and someone wants to meet him. Someone Frank will want to see.”

“Who?” I know they are lying, or at least putting it into a different perspective thinking they can fool me. Well, it isn’t working.

“Just someone that should have been very close to him but never got the chance.” I tried figuring out who it could be, but I had no idea. This offer is so tempting but I know I can’t, not because I want to or not, but because it is my duty. But they don’t know that, I need to think of a plan, to fool them and get away and take Frank somewhere safe. But what?

Frank’s POV

As promised, they dropped me off at the front of Mikey’s house. There were so many police cars parked everywhere but no one was outside. Happily, I walked up the steps and entered through the door beaming brightly. Everyone turned to face me and they were all full of shock.

“Frankie, my boy your back!” Mum came running over and crushed me with hugs and kisses, did she really have to be like that?

“Hey mum…” I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment, but I suppose it must have been scary for her thinking she has lost her baby.

“Frank! Are you okay?” Now it was Mikey’s turn to come rushing over, mum let go and Mike’s hugged my tight. I hugged him back letting out a sigh of relief knowing he is okay and got home safely.

But I still had a feeling of regret thinking about what I told the superiors, did I do the right thing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, Chapter 18.
Enjoy...
And thank you to the three who let me use the names. I appreciate it.
And I can't remember if I have already said this... but I would like to recommend a story.
It's called That Guy In The Short Shorts. Its written by TopFrizz. It's really good, I am reading it and I would seriously check it out. It's a frerard.

*Chelsey*